Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

CrashCat posted:

What the gently caress was that

I understood it fully, not my fault you couldn’t “get it” :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

RandomPauI posted:

But how is it? And how is the latest Bridget & Mary-Jo feature riff?

I bought it and it's a very goofy movie on its own. Bad CGI too but the monster effects were not that terrible .Thought the riff was great, kept me engaged all the way through.

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

Mister Kingdom posted:

Does that go anywhere?

https://www.rifftrax.com/secretfile

judging by what's on there now and what's on the wayback machine, it never had anything on it.

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

Dawgstar posted:

https://twitter.com/RiffTrax/status/1291796305065410561

Did I see a digitally inserted tattoo among the terrible fursuits?

Every single scene is amazing. Totally worth picking up.

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost
Just finished it and it's worth picking up. The movie itself feels so anachronistic for its time, but that's what gives it its charm; You can tell they really cared about making this movie and it doesn't feel cynical. That doesn't make a good movie; The script goes all over the place (and why farm loans???), the human-ish characters who have... ahh... interesting designs, and the songs themselves are pretty basic. But drat it, I was smiling throughout it and it kept me engaged.

The riff too was great. Especially the Henry Slinkman joke. The fact they are still referencing that will always crack me up.

Drastic Actions fucked around with this message at 22:49 on May 28, 2021