Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

I just watched the star games riff and holy poo poo I don’t think I’ve ever laughed as hard as I did at Happy’s first appearance. loving amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

I watched a riff a while ago where the guys completed a running joke by firing guns and laughing maniacally over the end credits, it was hilarious and I can’t for the life of me remember which movie it was. plz send help.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

*Basil Rathbone as Scrooge dramatically pleads with the grim reaper, who points obliquely at his grave*

Mike, mid monolgue: "Do you even see the cool frog I'm pointing at???"

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

I'm watching robo vampire for the first time and oh my god, this is so insane and amazing

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

"Six foot party sub, coming through!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Maxwell Lord posted:

I've seen that before (well, bacon, but same concept.) It's... an odd approach.

Jose Oquendo posted:

I watched the Golden Corral video. I think the weirdest thing I noticed in the video, which they didn't comment on, is that the clam chowder contains PORK. What in the actual gently caress.

this is from a few pages back but salt pork is absolutely a common and traditional ingredient in new england clam chowder, though these days its often replaced by bacon since its much more commonly available.

also is the buffalo rider riff available on streaming anywhere? that movie is so goddamn nuts and I really would like to watch it again.