Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

crowbb posted:

Man, I am disappointed the theater I usually go to for Rifftrax Live stuff doesn't have today's show for some reason. I hope this is just a "Too many summer blockbusters out at once" thing and not a permanent issue.

My theater is doing it too. I have to make a 30 minute trip now to see this. Haven't missed on yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

We lost signal due to weather. I now know they do the broadcast through PPV with Dish Network.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

muscles like this! posted:

Do Trace and Frank have a digital version of their show you can buy online? Because they're still great but they never tour anywhere near me.

Unfortunately no. They really want people to see it live, which I recommend. In fact the Office Etiquette short is part of their live tour.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Aw nuts, I forgot about the slides this time. I hope one of y’all are gonna upload them later.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Billy Gnosis posted:

I could see myself sitting through Hobgoblins if I saw it on cable late at night.

That and that zombie movie with Adam West

You can buy both in GLORIOUS HD now. Actually there are quite a few MST3K movies available on Blu-Ray now for some godforsaken reason.