Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
I finally caught up with Fun in Balloonland.
I'm worried about a great deal more than I was an hour ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
From what I remember they mostly poked fun at stuff like the non-Miami locations, the gang's love of brandishing, and the motorcycle ninjas.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
I'm aware that years of following the various projects would probably leave me attuned to their brand of humor, and I was still caught off-guard.
Watched the Star Raiders Live for the first time, about 5-10 minutes in I commented to my friends that the movie looked like it was made of stitched together FMV sequences from turn of the millennium video games, and later on the guys give me riffback!

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
I may be late to this, but since I arrived unspoiled, I’d like to opine that I was woefully unprepared.
That is to say, I just finished Rock ‘n’ Roll Nightmare.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
It really is odd not having that part of the film, but the riff was fine.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Yeah, I saw Giant somewhat recently and that is an amazing print for a bad movie.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
I didn't even have to open the video to hear the musical riff.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Winterbeast gives me "bad adventure game" vibes, like a lost Alone in the Dark or Dark Seed or something. Just the random mishmash of a bestiary, things happening for no discernible reason, terrible acting and justifications for the action (such as it is)... maybe something of a feedback loop since titles like that are new enough to be influenced by Z movies of yore but it's still just that kind of strange to me.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

verbal enema posted:

watching Leslie Neilson lose his mind during Day of the Animals was the quite the treat lmao
Oh yeah? You think that's a treat, hotshot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Friend summed up the latest Rifftrax as "wait, that was the 8th movie in a series of Amityville movies?"