Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Everything Counts
Oct 10, 2012

Don't "shhh!" me, you rich bastard!

By popular demand posted:

I finally got to watch the first episode of Stranger Things and the Riff wasn't enough to prevent me from getting really angry at the show.

Just repeat to yourself it's just a show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Counts
Oct 10, 2012

So does Mike not like San Francisco or Sketchfest? Bill and Kevin are going to be there, and Bridget is going, so you know there isn't a family obligation keeping him away.

Everything Counts
Oct 10, 2012

We don't know Mike, or what he really thinks. We don't know how any of them truly think, really, except the terminally-online ones like Frank and Bill. It is kind of a cop-out to claim ignorance like Mike is doing but that's usually what is said when this sort of thing goes down. All we can really do is wait and see how he acts from here on in, and hope we see improvement. (My worst fear was "Mike boots Kevin and Bill, then starts riffing films with TenNapel" and that doesn't seem to be on the table, so I'm cautiously optimistic.)

Everything Counts
Oct 10, 2012

It's no longer available on Playboy's site, but the article is archived here.

Everything Counts
Oct 10, 2012

I'm impressed they got the digital rights for this! Good for them. I haven't been able to partake in the live events for the last few years but maybe this summer I'll make some time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Counts
Oct 10, 2012

Heavy Metal posted:

You cats should probably leave the roasting to the professionals.

Is there a repetitive JoCo song telling me this? Because otherwise, no dice.