Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

I watched Whizzo last night and it was like staring into the face of madness itself.

It wasn't all that bad for the kids, though. They got to take home their very own strain of tuberculosis and a strip of crap crepe paper for their trouble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

The site isn't allowing me to download the Glen or Glenda video. It either tells me that access is denied or "too many people have tried to download this; try again later". Anyone else running into this problem?

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

That's really cool! Largely unchanged after 40+ years.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

By popular demand posted:

This is like the third time I watched Star Games (now free on the YouTube channel) and I was still unprepared for just how stupid it is.
I take back everything I said about Episode One of Star Wars.

I saw it for the first time last night. God, that clown was one of the most obnoxious characters I've ever seen.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

FlamingLiberal posted:

Lloyd (the old priest) also guested on TNG as Picard's mentor, Professor Galen.

I thought that guy seemed familiar.

Also, it was funny to me that the movie introduced the guy in a high school jacket as a potential love interest for the older daughter, he gets mangled, and we never see the poor bastard again except a line of dialogue that “he’ll live”.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

That or the hell cat at the end.

Also, why is it always little girls who get possessed? Satan likes robbing the cradle when it comes to souls.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Butt knife sounds like something from old SA that would be in a goldmined thread from, like, 2003.

Also, I don't remember if it was brought up or not, but in case anyone's interested the Mads are riffing Manos live in December. The actress who was the little girl in the film will be there to chat with them.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

RandolphCarter posted:

I watched Lycan Colony last night. :wtc:

A friend told me about that one and described it as "Birdemic, but somehow worse". Now I have to check it out.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Dangerous Men is...an experience. One of the goofiest things about the movie, to me, is the fact that it came out in 2005, has a calendar saying 'December 1995' and looks like it was made in 1985.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

So Dangerous Men was delayed for over thirty years and we still got....that. Amazing.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

And it's obvious from the first meeting that most of it is fake anyway (the foot pedals controlling the chandelier of death). Good riff, though.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Those Leslie Nielsen scenes from Day of the Animals were....something.
Guess he was serious about not calling him Shirley.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Jul 7, 2022

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

It always blows my mind that anyone other than 8 weird AG students at my middle school ever heard of that. But you can bet your rear end it taught me how to distill rainwater into drinkable water with some clear plastic. Also the phrase "five gallon bucket of peanut butter" pops into my head and I don't remember why.

Boy, this brings back some memories! My fifth grade teacher showed my class several of the episodes, and I had forgotten the title of the show until it was mentioned here. All I remember is that someone tapped on the side of the boat to communicate with a character that was deaf (iirc).

F_Shit_Fitzgerald fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Jul 11, 2022

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Worst level of Super Mario World ever....

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

On second thought, don't see Caligula. No one deserves that.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Haven't seen To Catch A Yeti yet. Adding it to my list.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Laser Mission expectation: Cheesy sci-fi film with lots of schlocky laser gun battles
Reality: An unlikeable guy chasing Ernest Borgnine through the desert somewhere in...Africa? Spain? The Soviet Union?

The plot was pretty incomprehensible but I laughed really hard at the ridiculous villain death at the end. Don't want to spoil it but that was more over the top than a Moore-era Bond film.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Dawgstar posted:

I was hoping for some of that super casual charm you get from Bridget and MJ when they've been together for ages but it sounds like it's worth it.

It is. Join us at the next Mads Are Back livestream.