Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
It's "all a dream" endings are a real gently caress you audience move..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
I like the dumb '40's "teen" movies that Bridget and Mary Jo have been releasing, plus they just did another holiday special this year.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

Breadallelogram posted:

I haven't read the latest book yet but Shadow Moon was the hardest to get through by far.

Moon People is nice and easy. Short and completely stupid.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Hey guys looks like Amazon now has volumes of shorts available and volumes 8 and 11 are on Prime.

I've watched a couple so far. The second half of a traffic safety short blaming pedestrians and a short about the WAVES in WWII.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Glitter was during the early days when Mike did a lot of riffs with a guest like Neil Patrick Harris, "Weird" Al and Lowtax.

The Bill-less riff may be due to his wife being positive for Covid and not having the time/ability to work on other things.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Yeah, Spiker, A Talking Cat?!, And Rollergator are now on Amazon Prime.

I watched Spiker and it was a good riff. Very wired product placement from Souplantation of all places.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Where's the serious movie set in the competitive world of professional bowling the world has been crying out for?

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
I don't know why, but this was a saved reply for this thread.

quote:

Where's the serious movie set in the competitive world of professional bowling the world has been crying out for?

Anyway, I watched Light Blast and that sure was a movie-like object. Great riff though. Any other weird action movies I should check out?

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Their holiday collections are some of my favorites.

And if you haven't seen them, I recommend Conor and Sean's two shorts: Bicycle Safety School and the Kids Guide to the Internet.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

Dawgstar posted:

https://twitter.com/BillCorbett/status/1354844940505919491

ROTOR is quite good, and by that I mean quite bad, if one has never seen it.

They had to postpone it.

https://twitter.com/torgospizza/status/1354936036212711428

EFB

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Ice Cream Man is now available on imdb.tv. why is this kid trying to pretend he's a fat kid when he's clearly not?

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Have they done the first one? Am I looking for something that's not on the site? Why start with the second one?

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Looks like Amazon Prime added a few 2019 episodes
I noticed Blood Theater and Contamination.

I watched about half of Contamination, they sure went for it with the exploding gore effects.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

Dawgstar posted:

Apparently Mary Jo and Bridget are going to take on The Brain That Wouldn't Die. Jan in the Pan takes on Jan in the Pan!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY87i8f8ozM
The print looks great!

quote:

Dr. Bill Cortner has been busy defying the medical community's cautions by unsuccessfully trying to transplant stolen limbs onto his lab assistant.

On a weekend getaway he drives too fast, rolls his convertible and decapitates his girlfriend Jan. As luck would have it he is able to wrap her head in his sportcoat, jog back to the lab and keep it alive in a shallow sauce pan. Now all he has to do is troll nightclubs and find her a new body!

Most girls would be grateful - but not Jan! She does nothing but complain, nag and make everything about her! She thinks Dr. Bill is “unethical” and eventually convinces the closet mutant to turn against him and help her by saying, “I'm only a head, and you're whatever you are. Together we're strong. More powerful than any of them!"

It’s enough to make you question Science!

Join Bridget and Mary Jo as they riff the timeless classic The Brain That Wouldn't Die!

Written by:

Bridget Nelson, Mary Jo Pehl, Matthew J. Elliott, Zach Shatzer

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
I was watching the Pluto TV Rifftrax channel the other day and a space movie starring Christopher Lee as an evil telepathic alien guy and Robert Vaughn as a 70s normal American was on. Can anyone tell me what this movie is? I can't remember and I would like to know more.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

The bike safety and internet shorts they did several years ago are stone cold classics. I expect no less from this one.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Who are these people with bathtubs in the middle of giant open spaces?

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Another Sean and Conor riff. This time the San Diego Chicken tries to indoctrinate us in the ways of capitalism.

https://youtu.be/rKcbGaMJ86o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKcbGaMJ86o

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

Mister Kingdom posted:

Janet & Cole are really good with the 80s movies.

Everyone should watch Dreamscape. Another good riff from Janet and Cole. I'm glad they're still riffing.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

Mister Kingdom posted:

Since the offer expires next week, I'll probably pick up a shorts DVD (that I don't really need) unless they release a new VOD this week.

The gift code works forever, you just can't claim it from your email after a week.

I used my 2020 code this summer.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Trace and Frank's YouTube channel is having a Mads Are Back 24/7 Marathon before their third anniversary on Wednesday.

https://www.youtube.com/live/7GuNgrP4_X4

Fezz fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Jul 10, 2023

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Yeah, we definitely needed more of Bart's journey from shithead to cool dude and good sport. Him waiting in that tunnel kind of came out of nowhere.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
The weird foreign Christmas movies are one of my favorite types of Rifftrax. I watch the French one where Santa saves the kids parents from terrorists in Africa every year.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Isn't he also responsible for Ghost Baby? So he probably just likes money. :iiam:

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

Golden Bee posted:

I saw something called the rifftrax 24 hour riffathon on youtube yesterday around three, but when I looked again at seven it was gone.

It got copyright struck almost immediately . Your best bet is the twitch stream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

Dawgstar posted:

That reminds me the guys should do The Net at some point.

It shows up as part of the 90s Cyberthrillers Special along with Hackers and the Lawnmower Man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t57qtp6Vpb8