Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

What the gently caress was that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

muscles like this! posted:

Don't know about anyone else but it turned out fine
And we all lived to regret it

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Maxwell Lord posted:

Dammit, went to buy tickets for the encore but according to Cinemark's site it's sold out?
Weird, they never sell out here and there's only like two theaters in the area that even show Fathom events. I would just call the theater and ask, or show up if you got nothing better to do.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

CrimsonAuthor posted:

I think Maxwell Lord's "Sold out" was actually a "Cancelled" in disguise.

My showing had like 5 people. A couple of kids sat right behind me; they chuckled at half the jokes and said "who the heck is X" at the other half.
Well those kids are alright in my book, that's been my competence level ever since the first MST3K I ever saw

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

He's a guy who travels through time and space in a phone booth. There, you're as up to speed as you're gonna get without being sucked down the rabbit hole.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Someday a Rifftrax Live will make a goodies url that I don't get in the first guess

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Ugh, I don't know if it is my theater or Fathom but the prices have increased again.

Must be Fathom, it's over 13 bucks now here

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

It is $15 a ticket here.
Well it was that much after the online ticket fee, but I don't usually count that. Good time anyway

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Unlucky7 posted:

the piece of Kale nailed on to the suit like it was a rose
I spent a good few minutes trying to figure out what the hell that was, got no explanation, it was never addressed, and then I forgot about it. Probably a good metaphor for old Doctor Who in general, really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Ensign_Ricky posted:

I freely admit I can't figure it out.

What are you, a - oh, someone gave it away

Well it was probably better I didn't go there :cheeky: