Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.

Doc Morbid posted:

[e] I'd personally add the Harry Potter riffs to the list of essentials. Not all of them are super amazing (Order of the Phoenix is my least favorite by far, as it has too many dick jokes even by my standards) but the first three or four are really good.

"Wand" is a euphemism for penis :eng101:

I love the HP riffs and would definitely recommend them. Lord of the Rings and the Star Wars riffs (especially the holiday Life Day special) are wonderful as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

Like a balloon full of sadness, slowly deflating.

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

"Me and Durning were thinking Benihana's then a three-way" is probably my favorite riff from that one :v:

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

I hope they do Totem though.

I'm still surprised they haven't riffed Gymkata yet. So many references over the years, you'd think that'd be an obvious fan demand.

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

Ms Boods posted:

We watched 'The Apple' last night. Never heard of it before now; I would have been about 15 when it came out.

No, thanks, I do not ever want to be BIM'd.

Miriam Margoyles, what were you doing in this film?

And then all of the loincloths and moose knuckles.

:randno:

Counterpoint:

Also, fun note, the guy who played Mr Boogalo was also the Russian commander in Red Dawn. :eng101:

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

I dunno if I actually posted it in here, but any reason they done a riff of Gymkata? I mean, years and years of referencing it, you'd think that'd be a great addition.

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

I've already demanded a Marryin' Turkey at my wedding.

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

Honestly, those are some of the best jokes, when they make each other laugh. Fellowship of the Ring had a great ZZ Top one that Kevin seemingly didn't see coming.

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

Barudak posted:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if I end up fabulously wealthy I'm launching a vanity The Apple Revival on stage.

Rollergator is an abomination because its both a terrible film and its like I have an awful headache the entire time.

To be fair, I actually enjoy the Apple's story and songs. It's just the campiness that gets in the way of them all. And I love that the bad guy was also the Russian commander in Red Dawn.

Rollergator has no excuse. Put your money into inventing a time machine so you can go back and ensure it was never made instead.

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

Just wanted to point out that Tigtone is gonna start up on Adult Swim this Monday at midnight. You may remember the Ghost Wizard in The Begun of Tigtone being voiced by Bill Corbett, and it seems like he's doing more voices in the actual series.

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

I did not know that! :D

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

I keep thinking the Amazing Colossal Man would be an excellent movie to remake with Vin Diesel. And This Island Earth could be good. It's not a bad movie, honestly.

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Bikini girl? Dead. Chuck? Alive and shirtless.

Oh, what are you, some kind of Jim-lover?

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

Another Bill posted:

BIM is on the way!

It's true! I saw it once!

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

Bronx Warriors was a trilogy? Great! I've missed Toblerone :3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

By popular demand posted:

He only appears in Escape though :(

Aw, lame :(