Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Santa Claus Conquers the Martians is definitely great, the first Christmas Shorts was really good too. I think Reefer Madness is the all time best live show, and Anaconda is really good, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
There is no rhyme or reason, I've been where the theater is 3/4 full (and it's not a small auditorium), I've also been with just the friends I came with. The replay actually seems to get a more consistent crowd, or at least the same People Who Think They Are Funny But Aren't group are always at those, if it's the Tuesday replay.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
That's a solid list. I would go to almost all those shows. I might skip The Wizard simply because everyone who riffs riffs that movie and I've seen like 4 riffs of it now, including the Rifftrax version. I have a deeply emotional bond to Gattaca despite knowing in my heart it's not a good movie so I might pass on that one too.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
That was great (the riff at least).

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I watched It’s A Wonderful Life then watched the half of the Riff version I didn’t manage to earlier due to being busy. In that context for me the cut itself was hilarious.

I guess god realized direct payment really does solve most problems!

I am actually surprised how much stuff is still in the film. There were some other minor cuts but it pretty much is one act. Albeit the most pivotal one.