Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

King Vidiot posted:

Just resubbed to the Rifftrax twitch channel yesterday and then today the channel is suspended, money well spent!

I'm assuming that the twitch bots detected a single copyrighted song in a movie that was playing and shut the channel down. Because that's the world we live in now.

They have channels on Pluto and Shoutfactory TV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Joe Bob Briggs showed Things on his show last year. It's definitely something else.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

That dude is weird. He claims to be some sort of authority on bad movies. His twitter bio says he wrote a book about them.

He clearly misses the point of MST3k/Rifftrax. They love bad movies and a lot of the riffing is done with some sort of love and appreciation.

Hell, MST3K and by extension Rifftrax, is a HUGE reason why people today loving love bad movies. I think without them keeping that love for bad movies alive you wouldn't have all these boutique labels restoring and releasing those types of movies.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

I watched the Golden Corral video. I think the weirdest thing I noticed in the video, which they didn't comment on, is that the clam chowder contains PORK. What in the actual gently caress.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Dawgstar posted:

I'm not sure what Mike called 'pale beige' but I do not wish to encounter it on my plate unless circumstances were dire.

I think it was some sort of bisque but it resembled something thickened with corn starch they gave my grandfather when he couldn’t swallow anything correctly due to a stroke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Check out Found Footage Festival. They were the ones who 'discovered' Rem Lezar several years ago. Since then they've interviewed him, had him on their show, and even helped get the movie a re-release for its 35th anniversary.