Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Rad is now up for backers, I'm assuming it will be available for sale tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

BaronVonVaderham posted:

OH! I recognize that woman. RLM covered another one of her vanity projects on Best of the Worst where she was a cyborg. I remember scenes of her standing in the middle of a lot in a housing development as a stand-in for "the desert" or something.

Unless it's another lady-Neil-Breen with horribly botched plastic surgery face....

Mel Novak means it is definitely the same woman.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Everyone from The Paradise Motel looks like they should be in a Tim and Eric sketch.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I'm pretty sure they made this joke in Apex Predator but Mel Novak looks like an evil puppet brought to life.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It is such a weird nothing movie. Especially the ending where it just kind of peters off.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Not really sure what they were thinking with in Inspector Mom 2 and the mean drunk best friend character.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Bridget and Mary Jo just absolutely losing it at the North Pole drawing in Santa and the Three Bears is really funny.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

https://twitter.com/RiffTrax/status/1748004821041610938
So what do they have left for "infamous" bad movies? Like I could see some more David Wascavage movies or maybe Wicked World (from Barry J Gillis, the guy behind Things)

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The Flophouse podcast does his movies every once in a while and they definitely would be a good fit.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Golden Bee posted:

Who is Chuck Hamlin? I can’t find anything except a very special thanks on IMDb.

Why to learn about Chuck Hamlin you've got to SHAKE HANDS WITH DANGER

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Ahhh! Asso!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

flesh dance posted:

Okay, y'all need to let me know what film you're talking about because I don't think I've seen it

The Paradise Motel

Speaking of, the stars of Paradise Motel also made a terrible science fiction movie, Robo Woman.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I'm kind of surprised that Rifftrax hasn't done any Len Kabasinski movies. He's a schlockmeister who doesn't take himself too seriously so he seems like he would be down for licensing.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The Karen Allen "fight" scene in this week's release, Terminus, is amazingly terrible.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

One thing I've always found bizarre about Spiker is how it starts out following the one guy but then he quits the team and is just gone from the rest of the movie mostly.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

They put out a new app, this one actually lets you watch vods instead of just being designed for mp3s. Also the new app has a random button which could be helpful for me seeing as I've been buying stuff from them since 2007 so my library is kind of big.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Spy High has so many old "teenagers"

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Oh no, he's a v-tuber

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

They need to revisit Over the Top with everyone.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Dienes posted:

Beastly. Preferably by Bridget and Mary Jo.

All the poo poo that made Twilight funny, only worse and more melodramatic and cliched. It would be a dream come true.

Like how the high school somehow has an actual witch with magic powers attending.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This week's Bridget and Mary Jo riff, Crime of Passion, is basically "Untreated Bi-polar Disorder: THE MOTION PICTURE"

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This week's riff, For Life or Death stars Mark Pellegrino as a drunken hobo who is possessed by the soul of a ninja to fight against an evil group led by Richard Norton. (Also Kato Kaelin is in it)

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kind of weird to see they're not doing it at the Belcourt this year and also it is going to be pre-recorded live.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This week's riff, Hangman, has some really weird overwrought deaths. Like the henchwoman who takes a lot of bullets to die. Also it is Sandra Bullock's first movie.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

One of the stretch goals for the kickstarter is doing a re-riff of Over the Top with Mike, Kevin and Bill (since the original was a Mike solo.)

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It's funny how much they reference it despite not having a three riffer edition yet.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I saw their most recent tour and it was a lot of fun especially if you're a fan of weird media.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This time the Kickstarter is teaming up with Trace and Frank with Mads VOD rewards with a "Best of" shorts and a recording of the recent livestream "The Phantom from 10,000 Leagues"

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It is also a lot more "blue" as Trace and Frank have no issues swearing. Also Frank has strong political opinions and isn't afraid to say them. I would say the biggest flaw is that they have more technical issues since their production company (Dumb Industries) is literally one dude and they sometimes have really terrible quality on their videos.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So I was looking through the Friends catalog and noticed that some time in the past they got a VOD option for Mike's riff of Red Dawn which guest starred Joel McHale.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I can't believe you actually bought Radical Jack.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I'm kind of surprised because IIRC either Kevin or Bill said online that they had considered it at one point but rejected it for being too crap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

God, The Amazing Bulk looks exactly like a 90s FMV game.