Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Double Agent
Mar 28, 2005

Maybe we're not just a bunch of frak-ups after all.

all-Rush mixtape posted:

I guess it depends on the kind of bizarre. There's 'what were the writers thinking' bizarre, but there's also 'why was this made' bizarre.
What Is Nothing? falls under 'what were the writers thinking' type of bizarre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Double Agent
Mar 28, 2005

Hail Hydra.

Double Agent
Mar 28, 2005

Maxwell Lord posted:

I thought I was prepared for Fun in Balloonland.

I was not.

Fun in Balloonland cannot be prepared for. It must be endured.

Double Agent
Mar 28, 2005

Ghostpilot posted:

I haven't dared to expose myself to Rollergator yet, but I have not been able to make it through mst3k Hamlet without falling asleep.

I would sooner watch Hamlet twice in a row before I watch Rollergator again. The riff is pretty good, but the movie is so loving horrible I will never watch it again.

Double Agent
Mar 28, 2005

Breadallelogram posted:

Rollergator live would spark riots in theaters

That's the one riff I will never watch again. I don't care if they did a whole new riff for a live show, I would not go see it.

Double Agent
Mar 28, 2005

So I just watched Robo Vampire and I was basically :psyduck: the whole way through. That was just loving bonkers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Double Agent
Mar 28, 2005

https://twitter.com/RiffTrax/status/1222602813378682880

Some prime material here. Should be good.