Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

Watched the Bridget and Mary Jo version of Angel’s Revenge this evening.

Gonna be singing “Shine Your Love” all freaking week, I can tell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

I hope in the after times that we get more The Mads from MST3K tours, as Frank and Trace are wonderful live. (Their riff on "More Dates for Kay" in the live reunion show is a classic.)

Glad that we didn't have to relive the Mike/Joel/Jonah wars too much again.

Please, science, fix Mike's headaches so he can rest and maybe pick better people to do podcasts with. Bill's podcast was really good, as I recall.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Watching Death Promise and it is like if Guy From Harlem and Miami Connection had a kid. How have I missed this one until now?

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Dawgstar posted:

I re-watched Guy (who is from Harlem) the other day and I still love how annoyed Kevin gets at how the guy (again, from Harlem) orders his New York Strip and Scotch.

Love that bit. And that guy is THE HELL from Harlem.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Dawgstar posted:

Now you just need to watch Fun in Balloonland and Setting Up a Room to smash through the walls of reality!

Yay yay!!

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

InsertPotPun posted:

which version of santa and the ice cream bunny?

there are two.

The first time Bill launched into his Ice Cream Bunny laugh I saw stars I was laughing so hard.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Lumbermouth posted:

I threw on The Guy From Harlem too and every scene where they clearly flub a line and then keep filming makes me happy.

I’ve gotta start planning these sentences out all the way!!

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Gavok posted:

I've updated my guide to holiday-based RiffTrax movies and shorts.

The new Snowman cartoon they just released is absolutely worth your dollar.

Good to hear! I watched Fun in Balloon Land last night and I'd completely forgotten the ratio of balloon adventure to parade footage. I kept thinking there was more wandering around in weird, echoing warehouses, but no. Right to the parade footage! Yay, yay!

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Paper Kaiju posted:

All these B&MJ shorts being listed and no one mentions Word To The Wives?

Continuous Ice Circles, people!

That one is really good. Duties of a Secretary is one of my faves! Also really fond of the Farm Family in Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter shorts. Though I imagine the kids all left the farm and it's run by a giant megacorp by now.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

By popular demand posted:

Birdemic is a thing every one needs to experience because no one believes the description. Like LSD possibly.

I just can't stop saying "slrpnls"

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

muscles like this! posted:

Another full short uploaded to Youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8oeOL6w62o&t=216s
Patriotism; featuring Bob Crane.

The word salad in this one is truly outstanding. I think I know less about what patriotism is at the end than when I start.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

That is amazing! I never thought the room would still be in use!

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

World Famous W posted:

Ignoring teaching the important lesson of how many pints of oysters should be purchased

I think about the line "He and his wife didn't like the new vegetable" whenever I'm in the produce section of the store. Right before looking for pints of oysters and some cake.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Used mine to pick up a bunch of stuff, including In Winter with Peter Jennings, where Mary Jo and Bridget watch the newsman rave about the majesty of snowmobile racing. Also a lot of nightclubbing in middle-of-nowhere, Wisconsin.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

What's their best feature length non-Angels Revenge riff?

There is a whole series of films that Bridget and Mary Jo riff that are kids in high school. Only everyone in the film is at least 30.

The shorts are great, the home of the future (starring Wink Martindale!!) is a fav of mine.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Rewatched Fun in Balloonland as it’s that time of year.

“I salute you, Grenadier Guard!” really got me this year. Also, Yay, yay!

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

https://www.rifftrax.com/santa-and-the-three-bears

From the makers of Santa and The Ice Cream Bunny comes Santa and the Three Bears. (Plus porpoises)

Bill yelling as the Ice Cream Bunny is one of my favorite riffs ever. They made more films?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Wow is The Christmas Deer bleak as heck. Also what is up with the fake beard on Nicholas, looks like they made a new one for each scene.