Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Jet Jaguar posted:

Watched some older shorts tonight. Bill losing it as the baby during “Drugs Are Like That” is still great.

What's a baby!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Didn't Pumaman aztec sidekick kill a bunch of people looking for the Pumaman?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

muscles like this! posted:

No, the movie just does a really bad job of explaining that plot point. The bad guys were the ones throwing people out of windows because they didn't know who Pumaman was and were just murdering potential Pumamen. While Vidinho throws Pumaman out a window because he knows he's Pumaman and will be fine.

That what was happening. Wow that was very poorly explained.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
The first one me and my brother saw was Cave Dweller on some local channel in the mid 90s, which that one is a beloved episode due to that. Of course since it was the only time that had a mistake segment after the movie, I was expecting that to appear more often instead of twice.

I forget to put it on, but MST3K been airing again on Pluto, which is a channel that syndicated to local networks. I watched good old walking carpet Creeping Terror on it not too long ago.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Quickest I lost interest in watching a riff when reading the email and see "Matthew Elliot".

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Guess nobody cares about the new riff on one of the movies they did for Filmcrew?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

I hope they go even further with the Packers jokes.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
So how many movies have featured Merlin at this point?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I only been to two so far, the very first for Plan 9 and the Doctor Who one. Glad I went to that one, since it still not even on "just the joke" yet for some reason.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Is this one of the first specials with new shorts, since I tend to skip the shows where they do shorts since it usually the ones they did before like Shake Hands With Danger.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Gavok posted:

I only recognized two reused shorts in there. The one with the cartoon birds talking about electricity safety from the Dr. Who Rifftrax Live and the one about the kid being attacked by his toys and clothes for not putting them away.

Of the new stuff, the Cautious Twins is especially hosed up.

I'm fine with them reusing the creepy British short since it not even up on the website until now.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Always weird when they do something like that and then you have ones like Radical Jack where it very clearly they didn't cut anything.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Jet Jaguar posted:

Same. They're instant buys for me, especially if they are about office work or homes of the future. Duties of a Secretary is a favorite.

"This is more intense then Saw!"

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
There was a live show last night? Man nobody really seems to be talking about it?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Barudak posted:

I just realized the non-sequitor "bitch" at the end of a joke about titanic in the at your fingertips short is a callback to the goddamn titanic rifftrax from <squints> 2009

TVs Ian posted:

Which was a callback to the MST3K Academy of Robots' Choice Awards Preview Special from 1998.

Don't they use that joke again in Two Tower or Return of the King since the captain from Titanic plays one of the kings in that movie?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Yeah I was going to say unless it the ones that never got VoD like The Room or ones that still don't have a mp3 like Doctor Who, I don't see anything missing.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I mentioned it last page, but how come the Doctor Who Live Show never even got a mp3 commentary? It been almost two years since it happened. Even the short was only just recently riff in the Comedy Live show they did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Okay what the gently caress was the short Toe Tell/Whose Shoe!