Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
as a habitual reprobate who keeps trying to read the trump thread for some godforsaken reason, I would like to formally submit an application for a CSPAM position. I have a reasonably clean posting history and BALLS OF STEEL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Thatim posted:

I just got new oil for the machine!!

But he does seem like a capable gardner

You can work with Lindsey for your short pants needs when encountering a variety of gardening obstacles :hai:

no lawn gnomes please, they give me the heebies thanks

Doomtalker posted:

as a habitual reprobate who keeps trying to read the trump thread for some godforsaken reason, I would like to formally submit an application for a CSPAM position. I have a reasonably clean posting history and BALLS OF STEEL.

hi! theres 3 spots open and theres a shortlist to SoS, let me know which one you want to apply for.

SoS, Secretary of Liquor and Secretary of Drive Thru Orders

mormonpartyboat is now AG should he accept due to a clerical error and I enjoy his proposal and will look to ratify it with some amenities at some point soon when all positions are formalized

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I'd like 2 apply for this job thanks

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Lastgirl posted:

You can work with Lindsey for your short pants needs when encountering a variety of gardening obstacles :hai:

no lawn gnomes please, they give me the heebies thanks

hi! theres 3 spots open and theres a shortlist to SoS, let me know which one you want to apply for.

SoS, Secretary of Liquor and Secretary of Drive Thru Orders

mormonpartyboat is now AG should he accept due to a clerical error and I enjoy his proposal and will look to ratify it with some amenities at some point soon when all positions are formalized

Secretary of State suits me. I would love to inform D&D refugees that they're no longer welcome

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
may our deaths be quick and funny and not in that order inshallah

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Lastgirl posted:

actually lets make Lindsey Secretary of Short Pants

i ain't mowin' no lawn in these short pants

these are my collective duties as secretary of short pants (aka hot pants :wink:) :

e: poorly mows lawn

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 23:22 on Apr 24, 2017

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

id like to apply for a grant to ease the financial burden of clipping people out of photos and pasting them into other photos and then putting a big pink glowing 'nitecrew' in the sky above them, left clicks aint gettin any cheaper

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
is there a position for a minister or secretary of future affairs? because as a forward-looking citizen of c-spam, i have all my life tried to plan beyond the next blizzard and/or drought induced crop failure

i would serve as a reporter of future threats not yet materialized, and i am backed by the wisdom of top warlocks. TOP. WARLOCKS.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
This administration is a SCAM

WHERE is lastgirls PLAT CERTIFICATE?

WHERE are they hiding LOWTAX's MOD MoNey?

I REFUSE to create JOINDER with this administration

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Also

C-SPAM executive mansion: first as tragedy, then as farce

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

rudatron posted:

*security tazes u*

This is what I'm talking about. Lawlessness. Reckless abandon. This state need order,and I'm the secretary for it.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

rudatron posted:

Also

:same:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

rudatron posted:

Also

It was kinda a farce the first time round too.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

rudatron posted:

history tells us this man will be the next president

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

rudatron posted:

sir or madame, our frosty machine is broken but we do have a special currently any size soft drink is just 99 cents

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
anyway, jest mowin'

pullin' weeds and such

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Captain_Maclaine posted:

It was kinda a farce the first time round too.

sir we don't have 10-piece nuggets anymore at this location. would you like a 6-piece for 2.99 or a 20-piece for 8.99?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

crazy cloud posted:

sir we don't have 10-piece nuggets anymore at this location. would you like a 6-piece for 2.99 or a 20-piece for 8.99?

*whispers* tell him about the fries, and remember to up sell him; he looks drunk

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

hmmmmmm

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
extremely hypernormalized stephen king's IT voice ]: also we have a new size MAGA fries 2.69 please drive through

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

crazy cloud posted:

extremely hypernormalized stephen king's IT voice ]: also we have a new size MAGA fries 2.69 please drive through

*continues whispering* that's it; channel Satan; i just knew when you came on, that we were gon' make some money togetha'

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

*continues whispering* that's it; channel Satan; i just knew when you came on, that we were gon' make some money togetha'

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

aw! it's the story of us! :swoon:

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
I am missing a secretary of Education / Hypernormalization.

We need to be ready when the piss tape is released

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Thatim posted:

I am missing a secretary of Education / Hypernormalization.

We need to be ready when the piss tape is released

hear! hear!

now, could you help me get at these bushes here? you know how specific lastgirl can be

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

hear! hear!

now, could you help me get at these bushes here? you know how specific lastgirl can be

If we trim these, lg will see the gnomes in there left by the previous administration

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Thatim posted:

If we trim these, lg will see the gnomes in there left by the previous administration

hm, good point! the circumspect overly manicured look doesn't please her anyway

let's try some moss; the Scottish aesthetic appeals to her, and making this look like a Celtic moor may be appealing to her also

I'm thinking angel's breath, Irish moss, and English roses, what do you think thatim?

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

hm, good point! the circumspect overly manicured look doesn't please her anyway

let's try some moss; the Scottish aesthetic appeals to her, and making this look like a Celtic moor may be appealing to her also

I'm thinking angel's breath, Irish moss, and English roses, what do you think thatim?

I just mow the lawns and trim the hedge.

I dont talk that fancy ivy-league landscaper talk.

But i can also mow the rosebeds if needed. I am not sure if i can mow moss

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Thatim posted:

I just mow the lawns and trim the hedge.

I dont talk that fancy ivy-league landscaper talk.

But i can also mow the rosebeds if needed. I am not sure if i can mow moss

that's the point of moss! you don't have to mow it! now everything else I mentioned may be more labor intensive, but the moss cuts costs, and most importantly cuts labor

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

that's the point of moss! you don't have to mow it! now everything else I mentioned may be more labor intensive, but the moss cuts costs, and most importantly cuts labor

Foreign moss is going to lead to less work for me?

Can we build a construct to keep the moss out? Maybe something like a fence

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
bunch o sycophant goblin milk drinkers in this thread

may the camel of happiness take a poo poo on all your manicured lawns

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

its alright for you, jesus, your dad is rich

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Gringostar posted:

bunch o sycophant goblin milk drinkers in this thread

may the camel of happiness take a poo poo on all your manicured lawns

Sir please, stop tramplinig the lawnwnwnwn!!1

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

now i need to mow the lawn again.

THANKS GRINGOSTAR

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Al! posted:

does anyone kno how to work the lights in here

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Thatim posted:

Sir please, stop tramplinig the lawnwnwnwn!!1

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
ok heres whats going to happen

punchymcpunch is now Secretary of Drive Thru Orders because Rita Repulsa ordering mcnuggets encapsulates the c-spam experience

Please hang this up somewhere in the manor thank you. Also keep those drive thru images coming at your own leisure. If possible you can consolidate them all into one post here in the manor as part of a gallery if you would please do me the honor~

There are 4 sign ups for D&D hating SoS (so far) and the vetting process for that is very arduous, I have to basically pull your name out of a C-SPAM Is Already Great cap and its just so much :effort:

*checks notes and lowers reading glasses Schumerously*

Oh ya, Secretary of Liquor requires a trial by combat as well in order to have bragging irrefutable rights to your brand of alcohol to shill out for the duration of the position held. Get people to eat a sixer for disagreeing with your brand choice! :q:

Secretary of Liquor will probably have the last confirmation, and there was one other really important position that I forgot so whatever, I'll remember it when it comes to me maybe. If it doesn't its no biggie

Once the positions are filled, you will be briefed very briefly, just the briefest of briefings on what can be done. Basically nod along and suck up to me as egregiously as possible as I nurse hangovers and engage in erratic and often inconsistent hijinks as I navigate my nascent presidency.

We will reconvene later this week to ratify the first policy after a majority vote. The roof should be fixed by then probably, I don't know. You can skype me from the winter c-spam manor in the maldives which has a roof made out of palm leaves and straws or whatever the gently caress maybe coconuts but therse a roof.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

hooray a salaried position time to rack up a buncha credit card debt

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
secretary of liquor should be required to take a picture of all the booze at their place as part of the vetting process

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

Also keep those drive thru images coming at your own leisure. If possible you can consolidate them all into one post here in the manor as part of a gallery if you would please do me the honor~

f a s t f o o d w a v e megapost

coming soon: more, probably

punchymcpunch has issued a correction as of 06:57 on May 24, 2017

• Locked thread