Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
I'm going to hang and commiserate this picture of Kelley Deal, sister of Kim Deal calling all of Nite Crew out

It's kind of a Kelley Deal to have this hung up imo.

Sniped :clint:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
aussi quoi de neuf tim il y a longtemps

oh yeah what up tim long time no c

(im posting this post bilingually as a show of kindness to our cucknadian neighbors a n d a l s o t o c r u s h o n c e a n d f o r a l l ! ! ! ~

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lastgirl posted:

I'm going to hang and commiserate this picture of Kelley Deal, sister of Kim Deal calling all of Nite Crew out

did you forget i invented fake news

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

free mariana's sister

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
this weekends bottling of homemade wisniowka (polish cherry brandy)

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

aussi quoi de neuf tim il y a longtemps

oh yeah what up tim long time no c

(im posting this post bilingually as a show of kindness to our cucknadian neighbors a n d a l s o t o c r u s h o n c e a n d f o r a l l ! ! ! ~

Je suis tres bien et j'aime le pain.

Thats how far my french goes. But its going fine. What about you? You should teach me to get the good booze

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Thatim posted:

Je suis tres bien et j'aime le pain.

Thats how far my french goes. But its going fine. What about you? You should teach me to get the good booze

motherfucker in nc we dont get the good booze we still it

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

and i aint mean steal ;)

dont let the revenuers tell ya no differnt alright?

i actually gotta go see my main shine guy this afternoon take em supper see about a little money im owed lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5betFZRICVg

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

and i aint mean steal ;)

dont let the revenuers tell ya no differnt alright?

i actually gotta go see my main shine guy this afternoon take em supper see about a little money im owed lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5betFZRICVg

So is your own stuff actually good? I made wine once, it was poo poo

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

M_Gargantua posted:

this weekends bottling of homemade wisniowka (polish cherry brandy)

this is p. chill

enjoying a dark & stormy this evening myself

12 oz of ginger beer, 4 shots of myer's dark rum, plenty of ice

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

madame president, please consider weed.

i don't really know why i want you to consider it, but please, just consider it. it's good.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

piss tapes are real

punchymcpunch has issued a correction as of 06:24 on Jul 2, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

wtf!!!

the fans u got already aint fukken good enough for you now or somehtin!!!!!

new phone, who 'dis?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Conch Shell Corp posted:

That limo had a wife and kids

this poor child is now an orphan RIP

Lastgirl posted:

"you're the animals, you're the animals" I insist as I continue to spew vitriolic, divisive and shallow rhetoric

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
hi so i got black out drunk and i decided to make my SoS...

Chokes McGee

also what day is it where am i

we can also go ahead and vote on which liquor cabinent we worship the most as part of a clearly meritocratic exercise to finalize the cabinet picks

namaste godbless c-spam

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Eugene V. Dabs posted:

madame president, please consider weed.

i don't really know why i want you to consider it, but please, just consider it. it's good.

:omarcomin:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Chokes McGee posted:

hi I'm still interested in secretary of state but, have you considered a minister of culture

:shobon:

That's basically Secretary of Drive Thru even though it is not implied :hai:

I have a list I'm posting soon and if you have questions about that, ask Sean Spicer in the pink room

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
ok so before i dive into another "golf" session for the weekend and smoke some divots

here's the cabinet with some changes for the road ahead, i.e. people who can circlejerk over voting on EOs and succ up and feel super important over make believe poo poo much like today's political climate! :sparkles:

Vice President - Squizzle
Secretary of State - Chokes McGee
Secretary of Defense - Baloogan
Department of Doodling(DoD) - Rushi
Secretary of Interior - Al!
Attorney General - mormonpartyboat
Secretary of Hypernormalization - crazy cloud
Secretary of Short Pants - Lindsey O. Graham
Secretary of Mattering - Anime was Right
Secretary of Drive Thru Orders - PunchyMcPunch
Secretary of #wokeness - That DICK!
Turdfuzz, Archbishop of Canterbury - Turdfuzz

Secretary of Liquor is the last confirmation and I think we should exercise our power to finalize this honorary position with alcohol shilling immunity, anyone who thinks of disagreeing or comparing with their brand gets probated.

The submissions were on some rather intimidating liquor cabinets that scared lesser c-spam goblins away or filled them with contempt for all of the alcohol that does not subsist in your body at this given time and instead is in a liquor cabinet you imbecile, you moron~

Runner ups get Deputy Secretary of Wine, and Deputy Secretary of Beer

blah blah blah fuckin bureaucracy and finalizing and normalizing blah blah blah

*lowers reading glasses Schumerously and clears throat*

Finalists are

Vox Nihili

2DCat

eatenmyeyes

M_Gargantua

ex-post facho

Weeping Wound

Sir Tonk

Everyone approved on the cabinet list may begin casting their votes for Secretary of Liquor because rules are arbitrary and this formality makes things seem super important

Lastgirl has issued a correction as of 17:53 on May 4, 2017

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
my vote goes to eatenmyeyes

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

woohoo im not in the cabinet so i can stay in my bathrobe bannon style

Lastgirl posted:

That's basically Secretary of Drive Thru even though it is not implied :hai:

thats how ive interpreted the task, i wont rest until every single poster professes their love for rita repulsa

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

punchymcpunch posted:

woohoo im not in the cabinet so i can stay in my bathrobe bannon style

thats how ive interpreted the task, i wont rest until every single poster professes their love for rita repulsa

I fixed it so get out of that bathrobe and get into your brutalist mcdonald's uniform dammit :argh:

we have a subforum to pretend to run!

Lastgirl has issued a correction as of 17:44 on May 4, 2017

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i vote for voxnihili cos his cupboards look exactly like my cupboards :hf:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
woo sec def!

one day ill look into the camera and say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPOFJMlqyIY

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
also the keys for arming the nuclear missiles will also unlock the liquor cabinet

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Baloogan posted:

also the keys for arming the nuclear missiles will also unlock the liquor cabinet

why not kill two birds with one stone and make the nuclear football into one of those globe bars

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
if i were in charge id make sure the nuclear football briefcase had a tiny minibar

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
the loving russian leadership will be drunk when the world ends, why can't we be too?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

you just point on the globe where you want to nuke, open the globe, press the big red button and enjoy yourself a tall glass of room temperature gin

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

the lid fell off my globe bar so i guess the earth is gonna split in two

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

punchymcpunch posted:

the lid fell off my globe bar so i guess the earth is gonna split in two

:rip:

I vote for that one goon with the insane collection of booze that got posted idk zhir name because of their weak-rear end posting brand but maybe that will get better with the new job title. Or maybe it'll get worse as we misinterpret obvious cries for help from someone with more booze than would be healthy for 10 people to have around, let alone one. Stay safe alcoholism ghost :buddy:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
If I'm elected to a cabinet position, I will not only mention C-SPAM at my Senate and House hearings... Not only wear my think_face lapel pin too, not only say peckerwood in both these places... but I will also make an absolute effort to identify myself as secretary of liquor.

2DCAT has issued a correction as of 18:42 on May 4, 2017

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i change my vote to 2dcat cant beat a deal like that

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

im gonna keep using it, i just need to remember to lift the lid off carefully instead of throwing it open in a carefree manner which, i now realise, probably wasnt the best approach

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

punchymcpunch posted:

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
If selected I'll procure a (knockoff) maga cap and put it in my grill and pour 151 on it and light it on fire and swig what's left of the 151 and take pics.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
poo poo, I'll do it this weekend even. I offer you instant gratification.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

punchymcpunch posted:

ok ya gently caress it *spins around in my super important fake desk* i vote 2dcat too

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

also i vote for this guy, assuming i get a vote

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Al! posted:

my vote goes to 2dcat

seconded

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 22:00 on May 4, 2017

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
a 2dcat is fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
VOX HAS A RLY good frog cookie jar

2d cat is a cat

but i like clear and candy liquors sooo i'm gonna throw one to M_Gargantua because they might let me press the buttons on the register :3:

• Locked thread