Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Rushi posted:

but i like clear and candy liquors sooo i'm gonna throw one to M_Gargantua because they might let me press the buttons on the register :3:

it makes a beautiful chaching sound everytime you put a dollar in

your tax revenue going toward antidepresants! social (liquid) medicine!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I vote for ....

Weeping Wound!!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

I vote for ....

Weeping Wound!!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
5 for 2D Cat
2 for Weeping Wound
1 for M_Gargantua so far

2D Cat just needs 2 votes to secure the nom should that happen

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Lastgirl posted:

5 for 2D Cat
2 for Weeping Wound
1 for M_Gargantua so far

2D Cat just needs 2 votes to secure the nom should that happen

I'm at the senate tomorrow. The level of my shenanigans will largely be dependent on this!!!

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

2DCAT posted:

I'm at the senate tomorrow. The level of my shenanigans will largely be dependent on this!!!

I say we keep voting open for, uh, two more days.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

if your applying considered judgment to yr vote for sexy of liquor your not engaging the matter in its proper mode imo

i havent even looked at the last page of the thread, i vote for whoever the person who posted above me voted for

if the vote can be changed im also open to corruption graft extortion etc. so therefore i vote for 2dcat

Somebody has issued a correction as of 00:52 on May 9, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Squizzle posted:

if your applying considered judgment to yr vote for sexy of liquor your not engaging the matter in its proper mode imo

i havent even looked at the last page of the thread, i vote for whoever the person who posted above me voted for

if the vote can be changed im also open to corruption graft extortion etc

:lol:

you are so ready for politics!

all hail the squiz as our illustrious and benevolent vp!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Change my vote to 2d thinkycat thanks

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

2d cat if you win what you gonna name as the official alcoholic beverage of cspam?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im drunk at a wedding and i vote for squizzle

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
2D Cat wins by 7 votes majority and is Secretary of Liquor, may he bring his best thinking face game for the goblins~

so be it that Weeping Wound and M_Gargantua are undersecretaries and may handle beer and wine respectively and confer with 2DCat for alcohol of the week should they choose for immunity and bragging rights and should contesting these decisions put forth by the Liquor committee is probation worthy~

Next thing on the agenda soon moving forward once 2DCat testifies at Congress!

(Appreciate the) Congrats on your arbitrary but slightly fancy position! :toot:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Also I believe that people wanted to make a batch of Avalanche Gangtags as its been something in the works for a while considering how prophetic Final Fantasy VII has been for this year of TRVMP

I may consider making this a thing that should happen along with a new donation thread for Planned Parenthood if that is something this cabinet would want to be interested in making this happen soon :beerpal:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
extremely barret voice: and it's all 'cuz of that %$^&in' (((pizza))) that people underneath are sufferin!

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Lastgirl posted:

2D Cat wins by 7 votes majority and is Secretary of Liquor, may he bring his best thinking face game for the goblins~

so be it that Weeping Wound and M_Gargantua are undersecretaries and may handle beer and wine respectively

gonna convey grape wisdom upon the masses

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

grisdom

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Lastgirl posted:

so be it that Weeping Wound and M_Gargantua are undersecretaries and may handle beer and wine respectively and confer with 2DCat for alcohol of the week should they choose for immunity and bragging rights and should contesting these decisions put forth by the Liquor committee is probation worthy~

Next thing on the agenda soon moving forward once 2DCat testifies at Congress!

(Appreciate the) Congrats on your arbitrary but slightly fancy position! :toot:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

dont forget to tell em your full title when you testify, 2d cat

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

punchymcpunch posted:

dont forget to tell em your full title when you testify, 2d cat

yes, we need to hear your full title

to convince the liquor fueled unbelievers, such as myself

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Currently inbound to judiciary square to make everyone proud. I'll ensure maximum shenanigans at congress today. I'll make sure to lol at and cpsam_thinkface Lindsey Graham as much as possible and then ask him to pass along to Jeb! that he is a mess. After that, we'll get down to business in selecting the liquor of the month!

Edit:

2DCAT has issued a correction as of 13:24 on May 9, 2017

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i commit the department of defense to buying at least one bottle of whatever is the liquor of the month!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

psst make it Faberge Egg Juice and baloogan will be ruined eheheheh

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Good luck 2DCATTE

But you do realize Bernie should have won your nomination?

I do have faith in you, regardless

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
holy poo poo

for the glory of cspam

Edballs vult

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
does cspan give you a tape when you go in front of congress like they give people who go on the price is right

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
Choosing my first Liquor of the Month has been a very difficult and challenging problem. On one hand, I'd like to select a liquor that truly represents the people -- a high proof, low cost whiskey that truly represents the history of America. On the other hand... now that the Republicans in Congress appear to have formally recognized my position as Secretary of Liquor, I also feel the need to side the bastard 1%, and select a whiskey thats mediocre, unavailable to nearly the entire world, and outside the price point of the vast majority of the people. But today, as I walked the halls of Congress... I was reminded at how broken our society has become. Instead of choosing one, or the other... I have chosen to make a compromise.

May's Liquor of the Month is:
Rittenhouse Rye Whiskey

Rittenhouse Rye is widely available across most of the country, it costs $24, and is 100 proof. It's delicious on its own, but also works really well in a manhattan, a sazerac, and an old fashioned. At a lower price range is Old Overholt. It has a more storied history; however, it's 80 proof, and you're pretty much getting better value for money ($18 price point for OO), but who wants extra water in their liquor anyways? Sazerac Rye is also good, but with the higher price point and lower proof (90 proof), it becomes hard to recommend that over the Rittenhouse.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
as the secretary of mattering, im glad i dont have to do anything since trump got elected pres

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

anime was right posted:

as the secretary of mattering, im glad i dont have to do anything since trump got elected pres

you have to keep the fire burning for the future. nurture the ember of mattering until its day comes again.

granted that ember might also be canned sunshine (bless SS-18 satan may his passage cleanse the earth in fire)

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

2DCAT posted:

Currently inbound to judiciary square to make everyone proud. I'll ensure maximum shenanigans at congress today. I'll make sure to lol at and cpsam_thinkface Lindsey Graham as much as possible and then ask him to pass along to Jeb! that he is a mess. After that, we'll get down to business in selecting the liquor of the month!

Edit:

you are makin' me proud already; look at that cute lil' lapel pin
now, isn't that so much prettia' than pepe the frog? my party has fallen significantly in its tastes and in decorum ova' the last decade; it shames me in public to sit near them

'till ma' check clea's, than it's fine and dandy :q:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

2DCAT posted:

Choosing my first Liquor of the Month has been a very difficult and challenging problem. On one hand, I'd like to select a liquor that truly represents the people -- a high proof, low cost whiskey that truly represents the history of America. On the other hand... now that the Republicans in Congress appear to have formally recognized my position as Secretary of Liquor, I also feel the need to side the bastard 1%, and select a whiskey thats mediocre, unavailable to nearly the entire world, and outside the price point of the vast majority of the people. But today, as I walked the halls of Congress... I was reminded at how broken our society has become. Instead of choosing one, or the other... I have chosen to make a compromise.

May's Liquor of the Month is:
Rittenhouse Rye Whiskey

Rittenhouse Rye is widely available across most of the country, it costs $24, and is 100 proof. It's delicious on its own, but also works really well in a manhattan, a sazerac, and an old fashioned. At a lower price range is Old Overholt. It has a more storied history; however, it's 80 proof, and you're pretty much getting better value for money ($18 price point for OO), but who wants extra water in their liquor anyways? Sazerac Rye is also good, but with the higher price point and lower proof (90 proof), it becomes hard to recommend that over the Rittenhouse.

sazarac for me then, since i haven't bargain shopped since before becomin' senata' of ma' proud southern constituency

thank you for your recommendation, i'll be gettin' blotto on that shortly

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

anime was right posted:

your job is to bide your time, because when your job starts up again you'll be sayin':

Only registered members can see post attachments!

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

anime was right posted:

fuckin' jinxed it

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
*spins around in office chair*

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

anime was right posted:

u gotta spring into action any day now cos the comey firing is definitely gonna ha ha hahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

anime was right posted:

fuckin' jinxed it

no. don't. stop. jinxing it

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
d&d has broken containment and is flooding into day crew in the trump thread send help send hel

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
if i told you once i told you a thousand times chokes ya gotta be more specific, it looks normal to me rn

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
man down! man down!

*gunfire in the background*

oh god! i been shot!

*helicopter comes into view*

oh god! thank goodness i have healthcare, and my ride' s already here! yeah throw chokes mcgee in the back there, he's a friend o' mine

al! i trust you'll do the needful :patriot:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

pro strat if theres more than a thousand daycrew posts i just skip em all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

punchymcpunch posted:

pro strat if theres more than a thousand daycrew posts i just skip em all