Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Vox Nihili posted:

oh HELL yeah

now who are my competitors gonna be tho. show urselves

Big liquor has bought me, tooth and liver. I present the campaign ad teaser:

Bend the knee now before I break out the heavy stuff and you will be mercifully spared from deadly BAC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Vox Nihili posted:

i dont see any liquor tho

wheres the liquor. where is it

hold your horses. it's lunch time for beer. hard stuff comes when accepting nothing mattering in the evening

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
as I come home from my working man labors to rest my working man feet among my study rustic hardword furniture, I see that my scandalous competitors have advertised their unpreparedness for the gravitas of the position.

one whose ticket is red and has been obviously bought and paid for by Big Rye. does depravity know no bounds? im not one to kink shame but no need to flaunt it in public.

another fringe crackpot whose strange free market viewpoints claim that lower prices are the goal! what nonsense, if price was all that matters United could ship us like cattle and hangover healthcare would be motrin and water!

no, what this position calls for is a dutiful, respected, well qualified candidate.

i come with years of experience, and a fully stocked under cabinet of deputies for the minutiae:

special interest lobbiests pursue my favor diligently and can be swayed for the proper motivation.

a panel of experts stands ready as a renowned think tank of mixology

ALL foreign involvement is properly documented, my ties to russia are purely professional and have no conflicts of interests!

your CHOICE is clear citizen!

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Lastgirl posted:

aw gross kahlua :whitewater:

may I recommend mixing grind, Irish cream, and coffee for morning respite from mattering?

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Thatim posted:

If that bottle with the red 'F' on it in the second picture is that hazlenut liquor, you should get the job!

Edit: you do have a lot of baccardi bottles..

yes, frangelico. and 2.5 is a lot?

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

loving lol if you drink so little you manage to stock up enough bottles for a liqueur cabinet.

i spend a disproportionate amount of my money on food and liquor and entertaining at my house. the bar is probably the nicest thing i own.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Vox Nihili posted:

what kind of guests are you entertaining with all that HPNOTIQ, flavored alcopops, creamy stuff, white rum, and fancy vodkas?

look, im not saying youre inviting underaged college kids into your home and liquoring them up. i would never say that, that would be extremely unfair. im just saying that you have some very unique tastes

peeps who've drank enough to enjoy real cocktails without going to a bar and wasting money.

for example hypnotiq and triplesec make the base for a hypnotiq martini, which I normally make with gin, and is very delicious.

function before form and taste above all.

Squizzle posted:

this appointment would be effective immediately upon approval in the manner indicated

ps it also grants him authority as a bishop in the church of england

no

can't have no silly brexit church making thought ideas in this vicinity. turdfuzz can do better than bishop of failing anglican power structures.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
this weekends bottling of homemade wisniowka (polish cherry brandy)

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Rushi posted:

but i like clear and candy liquors sooo i'm gonna throw one to M_Gargantua because they might let me press the buttons on the register :3:

it makes a beautiful chaching sound everytime you put a dollar in

your tax revenue going toward antidepresants! social (liquid) medicine!

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Lastgirl posted:

2D Cat wins by 7 votes majority and is Secretary of Liquor, may he bring his best thinking face game for the goblins~

so be it that Weeping Wound and M_Gargantua are undersecretaries and may handle beer and wine respectively

gonna convey grape wisdom upon the masses

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

anime was right posted:

as the secretary of mattering, im glad i dont have to do anything since trump got elected pres

you have to keep the fire burning for the future. nurture the ember of mattering until its day comes again.

granted that ember might also be canned sunshine (bless SS-18 satan may his passage cleanse the earth in fire)

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

anime was right posted:

fuckin' jinxed it

no. don't. stop. jinxing it

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Squizzle posted:

i preside over all vices

so is drinking not a vice? my probation officer needs to know for ~reasons~

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
since that all died down since we were discussing it, i made a liquor thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3820697

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

2DCAT posted:

Send me a picture of the whiskey and gin sections of your local liquor store.

hendricks! june is a gin month!

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol its a silly emote and shdnt :chaos: be pres pence?

chaos is actually mattis

you know how in wonder women the real bad guy was hiding in plain sight?

like that, but probably a good guy?

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
also as a lickspittle undersecretary i dont get big boy votes

so aye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006