Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Gringostar posted:

cram a penny in there

Al! posted:

too late its already in my butt

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

madame prez there is clearly a frog (nazi amphibian) next to red (gop color) cups in that picture on the fridge (yeti abattoir)

i propose extreme vetting in the form of comedical '''prez challenge''' (similar to the common law system mod challenge)

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

ok, well, true

i've been layin' in a chaise lounge while drinkin' gin martinis with thatim, and watching handpicked handsome men mow for me because,

and i don't pull weeds, not a man in my position

especially, since they threw out my Irish moss idea, i had a whole thing planned, i was gon' show lg pictures from home and garden...creativity is rarely rewarded :colbert:

oh poo poo i just put irish moss in this year. i didnt get enough so now it looks like a patchy mud hole but i have high hopes!!!!!!!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

i have nothing to do since i don't know how to mow a lawn, and...

how is l.o.g going to ignore a secretary of boxed wine position? i can post a stack of empty boxes right the gently caress now, i won't, but i can

thats a deputy assistant undersecretary tho

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

my first and possibly only act as mansion housesitter prez-alike is to overreach my power and subject to approval by

idk whos in the cabinet rn so lets say subject to approval by literally anyone who posts before lastgirl gets back

subject to such approval i appoint turdfuzz to the position of forever time veep emeritus, granting him all hootin and hollerin privileges of the office of the vice prez and access to all threads in which the vice prez is welcome, but none of the you know actual vp stuff or cabinet authority outside any other role to which he might be elected, appointed, or otherwise legitimately assume

this position would persist across all cspam administrations present and future

this appointment would be effective immediately upon approval in the manner indicated

ps it also grants him authority as a bishop in the church of england

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

if your applying considered judgment to yr vote for sexy of liquor your not engaging the matter in its proper mode imo

i havent even looked at the last page of the thread, i vote for whoever the person who posted above me voted for

if the vote can be changed im also open to corruption graft extortion etc. so therefore i vote for 2dcat

Somebody has issued a correction as of 00:52 on May 9, 2017

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

grisdom

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

idk whats happening rn are at war

could we be

could we be at war w pet island

it could be used for discussing pences lusts after the conquest

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

should i be buying judges???? zords?? whipping things????????

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

who will be first to taste the lash

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i preside over all vices

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i will make yr monsters grow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

2DCAT posted:

Drinking is a virtue, not a vice. The only way vice can be connected to drinking is if you were to say "hey, let's drink and

discuss optimum strategies to defeat kim ron the sorcerous stage 3 boss in vice project doom"

• Locked thread