Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

you talkin bout veep phileep?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

punchymcpunch posted:

ive decided that in my canon its philip because its greek for "horsefucker"

is that what it means? i had no idea!

fukken get high get down motherfuckers

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

King of the Beach posted:

The C-SPAM day crew/nite crew dichotomy as seen through the eyes of the Village of Tristram during a time of crisis on account of fracking and ancient Republican demons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5p1R8R-02A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSuXkrWokBs
i am the putney on the left

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

only from the same spring the whisky is made from

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

King of the Beach posted:

while im glad evan williams is getting the bizness lol if u seriously get ur alcoholic inspirations from targeted product placement on a tv show

#woke

at least come up with a cocktail idea to go along

try this...

The Robin Williams:

One pint bourbon, Evan Williams

One gram cocaine, Bolivian

give me 2 and hold the firewater

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

g e t o n m y l e v e l 

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

ingratiating gremlins

succubus with gremlins

in bed with a gremlin

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

I have a very rough first draft suggestion for the goblinoid css revamp.

So, this is CSpam now:

and this is a subforum w a cool css:

my proposal, given that we are the nest of goblins, is that we take some design cues from mr alex jones's infowars fansite for kissing goblins, catching them in bed with a goblin, going around the goblins, even having babies with goblins and marrying a goblin. few people are as obsessed with goblins as him and i think that needs to be recognized. here's a quick 5 minute mockup of what it might look like:

obv nearly every element of that needs to be changed, but i hope it illustrates my suggestion and i hope you agree that something along these lines would be a bold new vision for the future that future generations can feel inspired by or whatever

yours is rl pretty but yobs works so well bc its not a giant image; that can gently caress some browsers up ime

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

holy poo poo what if . . . ed balls swinging in a hammock

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

lol its a silly emote and shdnt :chaos: be pres pence?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

jeb! is a waste

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mysterious frankie posted:

ME: Jeremy Corbyn\Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaves the daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
TROT: *leans back* Now this guy I like! *smile fades, begins squirming* ...this doesn't feel right *throws down stack of papers, runs from room*

trots never agree on the stereo mix, either :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

Hey guys

i want to thank you for your help the past few months, that hole in the roof is going to be fixed I'm sure amidst all the insanity. Appreciate the congrats on keeping this ship intact for the most part

It's been an honor to serve and make up a bunch of votes and new drive thru order menus, because when greatness is thrust upon you, you have to make a bomb rear end frosty.

That'll be 1.69. :patriot:

My term is closing out this week and we are going to hold a new election :sun:

four more years

• Locked thread