Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
This administration is a SCAM

WHERE is lastgirls PLAT CERTIFICATE?

WHERE are they hiding LOWTAX's MOD MoNey?

I REFUSE to create JOINDER with this administration

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Also

C-SPAM executive mansion: first as tragedy, then as farce

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Wow, looks like nite crew became narc crew

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
What happened to the spirit of ed balls

what happened to nothing mattering

Ur all wearing suits now,

u sold out

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
That doesn't seem like an honest translation, because 'nothing matters' communicates a lack of meaning or significance, not necessarily reason

maybe 'nil significantum' or 'nil significantae erunt'? That's what I got after about 10 minutes of google, but I don't know anything about latin and it seems like a dumb language tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
word genders and inflections instead of word order seem like bad design decisions for languages, and latin has both

brb gonna file a bug report

• Locked thread