Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Ill be mowing the lawns.

Poorly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Lastgirl posted:

actually lets make Lindsey Secretary of Short Pants

I just got new oil for the machine!!

But he does seem like a capable gardner

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

I am missing a secretary of Education / Hypernormalization.

We need to be ready when the piss tape is released

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

hear! hear!

now, could you help me get at these bushes here? you know how specific lastgirl can be

If we trim these, lg will see the gnomes in there left by the previous administration

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

hm, good point! the circumspect overly manicured look doesn't please her anyway

let's try some moss; the Scottish aesthetic appeals to her, and making this look like a Celtic moor may be appealing to her also

I'm thinking angel's breath, Irish moss, and English roses, what do you think thatim?

I just mow the lawns and trim the hedge.

I dont talk that fancy ivy-league landscaper talk.

But i can also mow the rosebeds if needed. I am not sure if i can mow moss

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

that's the point of moss! you don't have to mow it! now everything else I mentioned may be more labor intensive, but the moss cuts costs, and most importantly cuts labor

Foreign moss is going to lead to less work for me?

Can we build a construct to keep the moss out? Maybe something like a fence

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Gringostar posted:

bunch o sycophant goblin milk drinkers in this thread

may the camel of happiness take a poo poo on all your manicured lawns

Sir please, stop tramplinig the lawnwnwnwn!!1

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

now i need to mow the lawn again.

THANKS GRINGOSTAR

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

i have nothing to do since i don't know how to mow a lawn, and...

how is l.o.g going to ignore a secretary of boxed wine position? i can post a stack of empty boxes right the gently caress now, i won't, but i can

lawing mows is my thing, but i can teach you. you can ride with me on the mowing machine :wink:

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

M_Gargantua posted:

as I come home from my working man labors to rest my working man feet among my study rustic hardword furniture, I see that my scandalous competitors have advertised their unpreparedness for the gravitas of the position.

one whose ticket is red and has been obviously bought and paid for by Big Rye. does depravity know no bounds? im not one to kink shame but no need to flaunt it in public.

another fringe crackpot whose strange free market viewpoints claim that lower prices are the goal! what nonsense, if price was all that matters United could ship us like cattle and hangover healthcare would be motrin and water!

no, what this position calls for is a dutiful, respected, well qualified candidate.

i come with years of experience, and a fully stocked under cabinet of deputies for the minutiae:

special interest lobbiests pursue my favor diligently and can be swayed for the proper motivation.

a panel of experts stands ready as a renowned think tank of mixology

ALL foreign involvement is properly documented, my ties to russia are purely professional and have no conflicts of interests!

your CHOICE is clear citizen!

If that bottle with the red 'F' on it in the second picture is that hazlenut liquor, you should get the job!

This dude or riot!!

*throws moss*

Edit: you do have a lot of baccardi bottles..

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

M_Gargantua posted:

yes, frangelico. and 2.5 is a lot?

Dont worry, the frangelico makes up for it. I got your back fam

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

punchymcpunch posted:

first step is to start makin cocktails, so you need bottles of poo poo that you cant just sit down and chug while crying and posting
before you know it you got vermouth, grenadine, creme de cacao, blue curacao, orange cucka cao, some wteird poo poo i forgot the name of. also your cooking brandy and cooking vodka.

fast forward a couple years and you find a whole bottle of canadian club hidden behind the wall of liqueurs that you forgot you owned

:powerrangersthinkingemojiwithexplosions:

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

cointreau is the orange liqueur par excellence

Sir please, this is america. Pls speak english

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

aussi quoi de neuf tim il y a longtemps

oh yeah what up tim long time no c

(im posting this post bilingually as a show of kindness to our cucknadian neighbors a n d a l s o t o c r u s h o n c e a n d f o r a l l ! ! ! ~

Je suis tres bien et j'aime le pain.

Thats how far my french goes. But its going fine. What about you? You should teach me to get the good booze

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

and i aint mean steal ;)

dont let the revenuers tell ya no differnt alright?

i actually gotta go see my main shine guy this afternoon take em supper see about a little money im owed lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5betFZRICVg

So is your own stuff actually good? I made wine once, it was poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Good luck 2DCATTE

But you do realize Bernie should have won your nomination?

I do have faith in you, regardless

• Locked thread