Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

gently caress prescriptivism and mike philip pence the horse they rode in on :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

hahaha i looked it up and his middle name is dick which is just about as :perfect:

ive decided that in my canon its philip because its greek for "horsefucker"

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

its not your fault

its not your fault

its not your fault

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

fleetwood mac - rumors but its been p[hotoshopped to fleetwood macdonalds trump - fake news and the cover is jared w a sick ponyttail and ivanka

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

speedball 2 owned

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I have a very rough first draft suggestion for the goblinoid css revamp.

So, this is CSpam now:

and this is a subforum w a cool css:

my proposal, given that we are the nest of goblins, is that we take some design cues from mr alex jones's infowars fansite for kissing goblins, catching them in bed with a goblin, going around the goblins, even having babies with goblins and marrying a goblin. few people are as obsessed with goblins as him and i think that needs to be recognized. here's a quick 5 minute mockup of what it might look like:

obv nearly every element of that needs to be changed, but i hope it illustrates my suggestion and i hope you agree that something along these lines would be a bold new vision for the future that future generations can feel inspired by or whatever

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

what about david bowie goblin king jareth IV juggling his balls which are orbs and his face is ed balls's face and each orb contains a different scene from ed balls's life but he has the face of a different era bowie in each one

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

aye

also aye on piss day, love piss-themed public holidays

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

need to put traffic cones in all the parking spaces in daycrew neighbourhoods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

my job is safe noone else knows how to work the fryer