Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Gringostar posted:

and now a special address from madam presidents press secretary

very fitting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Lastgirl posted:

hope everyone's having a great 4 day weekend so far, I'm traveling to my winter whitehouse because i realized that tearing the roof off on the first one was a bad idea so I need tax payer money to cover the damage done to that and also the tax payer money to cover my charter flight to the maldives where the winter whitehouse is because it gets cold in the tropics

anyways pay me lots of money and we'll make everything fine dont worry about it

gets defense contract
collects check
gives you a cut
Bing bong! So simple! :smugdon:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
I accept the continuation of my position as attorney general, and am seeking the formalization of this position.

on another note, i'm loving the picks for defense, hawkish, just the way i like 'em

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Lastgirl posted:

actually lets make Lindsey Secretary of Short Pants

i ain't mowin' no lawn in these short pants

these are my collective duties as secretary of short pants (aka hot pants :wink:) :

e: poorly mows lawn

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 23:22 on Apr 24, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
anyway, jest mowin'

pullin' weeds and such

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

crazy cloud posted:

sir we don't have 10-piece nuggets anymore at this location. would you like a 6-piece for 2.99 or a 20-piece for 8.99?

*whispers* tell him about the fries, and remember to up sell him; he looks drunk

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

crazy cloud posted:

extremely hypernormalized stephen king's IT voice ]: also we have a new size MAGA fries 2.69 please drive through

*continues whispering* that's it; channel Satan; i just knew when you came on, that we were gon' make some money togetha'

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

aw! it's the story of us! :swoon:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Thatim posted:

I am missing a secretary of Education / Hypernormalization.

We need to be ready when the piss tape is released

hear! hear!

now, could you help me get at these bushes here? you know how specific lastgirl can be

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Thatim posted:

If we trim these, lg will see the gnomes in there left by the previous administration

hm, good point! the circumspect overly manicured look doesn't please her anyway

let's try some moss; the Scottish aesthetic appeals to her, and making this look like a Celtic moor may be appealing to her also

I'm thinking angel's breath, Irish moss, and English roses, what do you think thatim?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Thatim posted:

I just mow the lawns and trim the hedge.

I dont talk that fancy ivy-league landscaper talk.

But i can also mow the rosebeds if needed. I am not sure if i can mow moss

that's the point of moss! you don't have to mow it! now everything else I mentioned may be more labor intensive, but the moss cuts costs, and most importantly cuts labor

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Vox Nihili posted:

oh HELL yeah

now who are my competitors gonna be tho. show urselves

i have nothing to do since i don't know how to mow a lawn, and...

how is l.o.g going to ignore a secretary of boxed wine position? i can post a stack of empty boxes right the gently caress now, i won't, but i can

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

dont lie i seen you watchin them boys from the lawn service!!!!

ok, well, true

i've been layin' in a chaise lounge while drinkin' gin martinis with thatim, and watching handpicked handsome men mow for me because,

and i don't pull weeds, not a man in my position

especially, since they threw out my Irish moss idea, i had a whole thing planned, i was gon' show lg pictures from home and garden...creativity is rarely rewarded :colbert:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i dont pull weeds i smoke em :smugdog:

what! what!

:350:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Chokes McGee posted:

hi I'm still interested in secretary of state but, have you considered a minister of culture

:shobon:

i like it

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

punchymcpunch posted:

maybe the secretary of booze's office should be called the Cabinet Sauvignon

the only boxed wine i ever drink

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Squizzle posted:

oh poo poo i just put irish moss in this year. i didnt get enough so now it looks like a patchy mud hole but i have high hopes!!!!!!!!

it's going to take time, but i have high hopes for it too!

it looks very very pretty once it grows in
:monar:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Squizzle posted:

thats a deputy assistant undersecretary tho

good point

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Thatim posted:

lawing mows is my thing, but i can teach you. you can ride with me on the mowing machine :wink:

ok, i'll dress nice for the occasion

:wink:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

2DCAT posted:

I, Mr. 2DCAT, am the only true choice for Secretary of Liquor!

I submit the following from my collection to prove that I am a raging alcoholic:

In total, I have about 250 bottles floating around, but I buy and sell so much that the number kind of fluctuates.

I actually even went down to my basement cellar to pull three from my good collection (yes, i consider the pappy in my living room to be rubbish!) to drink and celebrate my imminent appointment to this most prestigious position!

Why should I be selected?

I am forcing the lol nothing matters agenda within the government! I have an actual meeting at the white house on the 3rd, where I intend to :think_face: all that ask dumb questions! I will follow up this ordeal by doing the same at Congress on the 9th! I plan to take a massive poo poo in both locations as well, and shitpost on the C-SPAM threads while doing so!

now this is a secretary of liquor i can get behind, however you are still in hot contention for me with the poster who has replaced food in his fridge with alcohol

i didn't see so much as a carton of eggs in that fridge; now that's dedication
:911:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

2DCAT posted:

My fridge contains:
- Store bought vermouth
- Vermouth I made (and now in wine bottles) because I got bored and thought I could make a better vermouth
- experimental cocktails in Mason jars
- limes to make cocktails with
- 1 English muffin
- garlic, to keep vampires away from my booze

oh man, i think at this point, you are the front runner for me
this contest is going to be intense if there are more entries like yours in the race

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

M_Gargantua posted:

as I come home from my working man labors to rest my working man feet among my study rustic hardword furniture, I see that my scandalous competitors have advertised their unpreparedness for the gravitas of the position.

one whose ticket is red and has been obviously bought and paid for by Big Rye. does depravity know no bounds? im not one to kink shame but no need to flaunt it in public.

another fringe crackpot whose strange free market viewpoints claim that lower prices are the goal! what nonsense, if price was all that matters United could ship us like cattle and hangover healthcare would be motrin and water!

no, what this position calls for is a dutiful, respected, well qualified candidate.

i come with years of experience, and a fully stocked under cabinet of deputies for the minutiae:

special interest lobbiests pursue my favor diligently and can be swayed for the proper motivation.

a panel of experts stands ready as a renowned think tank of mixology

ALL foreign involvement is properly documented, my ties to russia are purely professional and have no conflicts of interests!

your CHOICE is clear citizen!

this is legit so sexy
the race for this is incredibly tense and electric
Linds needs a fan

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

wtf!!!

the fans u got already aint fukken good enough for you now or somehtin!!!!!

new phone, who 'dis?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Conch Shell Corp posted:

That limo had a wife and kids

this poor child is now an orphan RIP

Lastgirl posted:

"you're the animals, you're the animals" I insist as I continue to spew vitriolic, divisive and shallow rhetoric

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Al! posted:

my vote goes to 2dcat

seconded

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 22:00 on May 4, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Squizzle posted:

if your applying considered judgment to yr vote for sexy of liquor your not engaging the matter in its proper mode imo

i havent even looked at the last page of the thread, i vote for whoever the person who posted above me voted for

if the vote can be changed im also open to corruption graft extortion etc

:lol:

you are so ready for politics!

all hail the squiz as our illustrious and benevolent vp!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Lastgirl posted:

2D Cat wins by 7 votes majority and is Secretary of Liquor, may he bring his best thinking face game for the goblins~

so be it that Weeping Wound and M_Gargantua are undersecretaries and may handle beer and wine respectively and confer with 2DCat for alcohol of the week should they choose for immunity and bragging rights and should contesting these decisions put forth by the Liquor committee is probation worthy~

Next thing on the agenda soon moving forward once 2DCat testifies at Congress!

(Appreciate the) Congrats on your arbitrary but slightly fancy position! :toot:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

punchymcpunch posted:

dont forget to tell em your full title when you testify, 2d cat

yes, we need to hear your full title

to convince the liquor fueled unbelievers, such as myself

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

2DCAT posted:

Currently inbound to judiciary square to make everyone proud. I'll ensure maximum shenanigans at congress today. I'll make sure to lol at and cpsam_thinkface Lindsey Graham as much as possible and then ask him to pass along to Jeb! that he is a mess. After that, we'll get down to business in selecting the liquor of the month!

Edit:

you are makin' me proud already; look at that cute lil' lapel pin
now, isn't that so much prettia' than pepe the frog? my party has fallen significantly in its tastes and in decorum ova' the last decade; it shames me in public to sit near them

'till ma' check clea's, than it's fine and dandy :q:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

2DCAT posted:

Choosing my first Liquor of the Month has been a very difficult and challenging problem. On one hand, I'd like to select a liquor that truly represents the people -- a high proof, low cost whiskey that truly represents the history of America. On the other hand... now that the Republicans in Congress appear to have formally recognized my position as Secretary of Liquor, I also feel the need to side the bastard 1%, and select a whiskey thats mediocre, unavailable to nearly the entire world, and outside the price point of the vast majority of the people. But today, as I walked the halls of Congress... I was reminded at how broken our society has become. Instead of choosing one, or the other... I have chosen to make a compromise.

May's Liquor of the Month is:
Rittenhouse Rye Whiskey

Rittenhouse Rye is widely available across most of the country, it costs $24, and is 100 proof. It's delicious on its own, but also works really well in a manhattan, a sazerac, and an old fashioned. At a lower price range is Old Overholt. It has a more storied history; however, it's 80 proof, and you're pretty much getting better value for money ($18 price point for OO), but who wants extra water in their liquor anyways? Sazerac Rye is also good, but with the higher price point and lower proof (90 proof), it becomes hard to recommend that over the Rittenhouse.

sazarac for me then, since i haven't bargain shopped since before becomin' senata' of ma' proud southern constituency

thank you for your recommendation, i'll be gettin' blotto on that shortly

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

anime was right posted:

as the secretary of mattering, im glad i dont have to do anything since trump got elected pres

your job is to bide your time, because when your job starts up again you'll be sayin':

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
man down! man down!

*gunfire in the background*

oh god! i been shot!

*helicopter comes into view*

oh god! thank goodness i have healthcare, and my ride' s already here! yeah throw chokes mcgee in the back there, he's a friend o' mine

al! i trust you'll do the needful :patriot:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

punchymcpunch posted:

pro strat if theres more than a thousand daycrew posts i just skip em all

pro strat :omarcomin:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

punchymcpunch posted:

omar culture is pretty terrible and will inevitably mestastasize into the cancer that kills the barksdale gang.

:roflolmao: :roflolmao: :roflolmao:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
AYE

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

rudatron posted:

What happened to the spirit of ed balls

what happened to nothing mattering

Ur all wearing suits now,

u sold out

so is that an aye or a nay, because this is a senate quorum, and if you don't have a vote, you don't have a say, citizen :clint:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

FabioClone posted:

"Will no one investigate this deranged, inebriated president and her cabinet of sycophants and career shitposters" I lament, positioning myself for a presidential run as a principled outsider.

well hey there, trump

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Weeping Wound posted:

I will decide the beer of choice this week. Expect a Champange. Of Beers.

*peeks out of window intently*

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

you know who they named that poo poo after dontcha sug???

naw hon, enlighten me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

:wink:
look my middle name up on your intelligence committee phone!!!

i like it when you put ya lips togetha, and blow ya secrets into ma ear

• Locked thread