Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Weeping Wound posted:

Well, what do you know?

It's a Champagne of Beers!

It's PABST BLUE RIBBON

I will make the world drink something better, let alone myself, but let's start with something simple, shall we? :sigh: (it's also like $5 for these don't slay me)

pabst it is! i'll be sure to stick to it during senate chamber hours instead of the gin or bourbon i normally have during the work day

lookit! this thread is helping to combat my lifelong alcoholism! what joy! :cheers:

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 06:39 on May 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
triple post

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 06:39 on May 16, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
dp

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

2DCAT posted:

These are both good ideas. I'm also willing to use my power as Secretary of Liquor to buy 2 bottles of our alcohol-of-the-month, Rittenhouse Rye, for any contest-related purposes. Although, due to some state/country liquor shipping reasons and age-verification issues... this idea might be reduced to me simply venmo'ing out money for people to buy alcohol (which any winner will likely instead use the money for stuff like anime tiddies).

just lol if you think i'll buy anythang but liqa

you must be out ya gotdamn mind; instead, ya issue wit me will be whetha i try to stretch the funds by buyin cheap swill, which

i definitely will :q:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

uh i got the guy bringin me all that other stuff you said you wanted but ill keep it hush hush sinator

why thank you! :3:

you are a fine citizen, patriot, and more importantly, friend :kimchi:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Baloogan posted:

im p liquored up so i do have one ciritism to makk cane next months liquor of month bec something my neighborhood liquor store has in stock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bombay sapphire?

or perhaps jameson?

i think jameson is errywhere

altho, i should really be leavin dis to 2dcat

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

best gin for a g&t i ever had

oh now i have to have it:discourse:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

2DCAT posted:

hendricks tastes overly of cucumber and it's impossible for me to get past that.

hmm, what's a gin fave of yours?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

2DCAT posted:

depends on what i'm using it for, but i'm a huge fan of jensen's old tom gin ($27) in cocktails and for drinking on its own, filliers dry 28 barrel aged gin ($35) and ferdinand's saar gin ($55)

i'm a drunk, so in the interest of frugality, i'll try jensen's

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
jensen's and hendrick's are on ma' list fo' summa'

many thanks, thread!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

my digestive system is weak due to untreated condition and cucumbers have less nutritional value than the salt sprinkled on them to make them palatable, i literally cannot afford to waste my time eating them

you oughtta treat that condition then, beloved friend

have i shared with you the good news? it is called medicaid, and please for god's sake, lie when you apply for it

i mean this from the bottom of ma' heart, as i do not need ya' dyin' on me

stick with us, fo' we will miss you if you missin'

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Lastgirl posted:

All in favor of this being the official seal of the C-SPAM office from this point on once the :goonsay: over latin is out of the way

AYE

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mormonpartyboat posted:

I dreamt last night
the fright was over, that
the dust came, and then water,
and women and men, together
again, and all was quiet
in the dim moon’s light.

A paean of such patience—
laughing, laughing at me,
and the days extend over
the earth’s great cover,
grass, trees, and flower-
ing season, for no clear reason.

~~~~~robert creely

god heard laughing in the distance, heard quietly in the breeze, saying just below the beating of the heart, and the rushing of blood

"just lol if man thinks that, just lol"

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
l'homme propose, dieu dispose

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

dieu est mort aujourdhui

ou peut etre hier je ne sais pas

as long as love lives, something bigga' than us does too

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Baloogan posted:

:hai:

also watching the young pope and wow the first 5 minutes of that show there is alot of pope butt

yes

and i enjoyed every single delicious minute

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

hahaha i looked it up and his middle name is dick which is just about as :perfect:

tricky dicky! :lol:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

you talkin bout veep phileep?

sure suga

but, what i want to know now, is how good you feel now? tell me, what is it like to chase a dragon, because you are the dragon, and you're what i'm chasin'

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 08:16 on May 25, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
duplicate post

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

King of the Beach posted:

narcing on maself

ftfy :wink:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

when do i get that delivery u promised me SenaTor!

when my guy gets there, be clear, when i send him ova', be clear, about what you want, othawise, what's the point? when it's time ta' get high, i need you to get high :wink:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

papa! is that you?! :ohdear:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

while im glad evan williams is getting the bizness lol if u seriously get ur alcoholic inspirations from targeted product placement on a tv show

#woke

at least come up with a cocktail idea to go along

try this...

The Robin Williams:

One pint bourbon, Evan Williams

One gram cocaine, Bolivian

hmmm, sounds too much like how Paul Ryan parties, i'm an ol' dog and can't keep up with that

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

give me 2 and hold the firewater

sacrilege!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 06:47 on May 31, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
AYE

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

well played, gentleman

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

four more years!

• Locked thread