Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!
This is the official thread for statements by and policy directives of the CSPAM President.

The current CSPAM President is: Lastgirl. All hail Lastgirl, and her glorious new regime!

Current Policy Directive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

The 2nd CSPAM presidential election is over! It was byzantine, unrepresentative, and thoroughly prone to corruption and backroom dealing, as usual. Whether a certain former candidate decides to stage any sort of coup in an attempt to overturn the results remains to be seen.

The powers and responsibilities of that office are far too complicated and numerous for me to go into right now, but please rest assured that the current President knows everything they need to about the office they hold. However, I should lay out some ground rules just to keep things on as even a keel as we ever have:
  • General Forums Rules: Even the CSPAM President is bound to obey them. Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse possimus.
  • Tenure of Office: While there are no set terms or limits on this office, no one holding it is immune from recall or overthrow.
  • Civilization and its Malcontents: Flouting the authority of the President may or may not have consequences, depending on circumstances and especially whether it's done in an entertaining fashion.
  • Chill Out: Don't take any of this nonsense too seriously. If all of this ceases to be fun and turns into garbage we'll probably just get rid of it and pretend it never happened.
  • Ed? Balls.

This thread is now open that we may all bask in the glory of our new Fearless Leader, and her all-but-guaranteed comical disaster of an administration.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

iospace posted:

Mods, rename the thread to "Executive Mansion 2: Electric Boogaloo"

Thought about it, but it's been done so many times before.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Gringostar posted:

cram a penny in there

That's your answer for everything!

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

rudatron posted:

Also

C-SPAM executive mansion: first as tragedy, then as farce

It was kinda a farce the first time round too.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

But did you at least get a hug?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

mysterious frankie posted:

I'm working on a joke version of Jeremy by Pearl Jam, but about Jezza, which I will sing at the next dsa meeting. I will not be thwarted.

Suicide is never the answer, mysterious frankie. :ohdear:

• Locked thread