Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

as true nite crew, I have neither shelf nor space for liquor, because I immediately consume it when I buy it :unsmigghh:

I'm the Secretary of Liquor shoo-in for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

2D Cat wins by 7 votes majority and is Secretary of Liquor, may he bring his best thinking face game for the goblins~

so be it that Weeping Wound and M_Gargantua are undersecretaries and may handle beer and wine respectively and confer with 2DCat for alcohol of the week should they choose for immunity and bragging rights and should contesting these decisions put forth by the Liquor committee is probation worthy~

Next thing on the agenda soon moving forward once 2DCat testifies at Congress!

(Appreciate the) Congrats on your arbitrary but slightly fancy position! :toot:

I have conferred with my staff and the beer shall be: tall and cheap

probably the High Life to christen this happenin' department :sax:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I saw Nazi klurfs in that thread, so aye

also yeesh, that's hella succ for even the succ zone :chloe:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

2DCAT posted:

Drinking is a virtue, not a vice. The only way vice can be connected to drinking is if you were to say "hey, let's drink and watch Miami Vice."

I will decide the beer of choice this week. Expect a Champange. Of Beers.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Well, what do you know?

It's a Champagne of Beers!

It's PABST BLUE RIBBON

I will make the world drink something better, let alone myself, but let's start with something simple, shall we? :sigh: (it's also like $5 for these don't slay me)

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

King of the Beach posted:

The C-SPAM day crew/nite crew dichotomy as seen through the eyes of the Village of Tristram during a time of crisis on account of fracking and ancient Republican demons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5p1R8R-02A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

as the undersecretary of beer

AAAAAAA please let me keep my job aaaaaa this is terrifying!!!!

• Locked thread