Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
CSPAM.White.House.S02.720p.mkv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
woo sec def!

one day ill look into the camera and say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPOFJMlqyIY

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
also the keys for arming the nuclear missiles will also unlock the liquor cabinet

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
if i were in charge id make sure the nuclear football briefcase had a tiny minibar

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
the loving russian leadership will be drunk when the world ends, why can't we be too?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I vote for ....

Weeping Wound!!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i commit the department of defense to buying at least one bottle of whatever is the liquor of the month!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
glass of chardonnay aye

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
DoD stands ready to execute national tasking.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
im p liquored up so i do have one ciritism to makk cane next months liquor of month bec something my neighborhood liquor store has in stock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i was there yesterday to stock up so ill get you photos tomorrrow!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
the motto of C-SPAM rendered in the English is "nothing matters" I'd like to offer a latin version: "omnia sine ratione appareant"

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
:hai:

also watching the young pope and wow the first 5 minutes of that show there is alot of pope butt

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
goblins goblins goblins goblans goblians

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

maybe something like ^^?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
thats a good fetish, OP