Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
as a habitual reprobate who keeps trying to read the trump thread for some godforsaken reason, I would like to formally submit an application for a CSPAM position. I have a reasonably clean posting history and BALLS OF STEEL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Lastgirl posted:

You can work with Lindsey for your short pants needs when encountering a variety of gardening obstacles :hai:

no lawn gnomes please, they give me the heebies thanks

hi! theres 3 spots open and theres a shortlist to SoS, let me know which one you want to apply for.

SoS, Secretary of Liquor and Secretary of Drive Thru Orders

mormonpartyboat is now AG should he accept due to a clerical error and I enjoy his proposal and will look to ratify it with some amenities at some point soon when all positions are formalized

Secretary of State suits me. I would love to inform D&D refugees that they're no longer welcome

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

rudatron posted:

This administration is a SCAM

WHERE is lastgirls PLAT CERTIFICATE?

WHERE are they hiding LOWTAX's MOD MoNey?

I REFUSE to create JOINDER with this administration

*security tazes u*

This is what I'm talking about. Lawlessness. Reckless abandon. This state need order,and I'm the secretary for it.

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Gringostar posted:

hosed up if true

Which is why feminism should be a firm plank in this and every administration!

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Gringostar posted:

speaking of administration planks

yeah but uh maybe we can have some fun and maybe find love while we're here

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
This is all fascinating, but when do we find out if I have immunity to go to other forums and tell them we hate them?

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Squizzle posted:

discuss optimum strategies to defeat kim ron the sorcerous stage 3 boss in vice project doom"

Stay low, stick to the whip. Save your grenades for later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

punchymcpunch posted:

need to put traffic cones in all the parking spaces in daycrew neighbourhoods

Full Prohibition Now!

• Locked thread