Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluffieDuckie

cda posted:

I gotta say I fuckin hate 4/20. It's strictly amateur hour, all these posers walking around pretending they've been into getting steadily blunted since back in the day, wearing their brand new knockoff Weed rear end hats. They don't even know what a Weed rear end is. Meanwhile, I was into smoking weed BEFORE it was cool, when it was just me and Jimmy Lee hiding in the covered slide at the playground, sneaking tokes off his grandma's floral print cigarette holder hoping the cool kids didn't find out where we were and whale on us, which they used to do all the time. You don't know how often we got beat up for blazeing it, but we weren't going to stop. We weren't doing it to make friends or be popular, we were just a couple of pimple-faced pre-teens trying to get as weird as the world was and having no luck. We hung out with Mary Jane when she wasn't nothing but a dope-eyed Mexican cholita wearing hand-me-downs from her dumbfuck older brothers. You wouldn't give her the time of day. And now it's all 420 this and 420 that. Get the gently caress outta here. I was into this poo poo when it was radioactive. Toxic. Social napalm. You couldn't get a girl prettier than a 3 to do a J with your mouth and even then, if she did, she'd deny it the next day.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

you think that's cool? i smoked weed before they invented it. just rolled up any old thing and smoked the hell out of it. didn't have to wait for a special day for it either. kids today smdh

FluffieDuckie

cda posted:

i ate pot brownies back when they were just brownies

• Locked thread