Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common
Don't worry too much about the younger cat. Trust me; it'll be harder on you than on the younger cat. They get on with their lives just fine.

As for doing the deed at home - it really is better. I mean, when it's time, it's time; and that's all there is to it. You know what you have to do, and you just get it done. Going to the vet adds so much emotion, stress and fear to the situation that you'll definitely feel guilty about it, even though you're doing the right thing. You get over it, but it still sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread