Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

best dog pack? basset hound

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

bongwizzard posted:

Haha, no way. Like, I wanna see it, but the idea of taking a basset on a hike is so silly and cute I just don't know what to think.

Also, come on, the little guys have all that extra skin to lug around, carry the water for them you monster.

Check the best thread in PI, the hound thread, to see that he's a lean mean chaos engine. I'm hoping having 6-8 lbs on him, preferably in the shoulders, will get him to stop pulling for half the day.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

https://smile.amazon.com/s/browse/r...BGCGCSRD3KWX845

deal of day is some stuff

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

0, aluminum oxide is aok. It protects the aluminum and you can't process it anyway so it goes right out.