Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

xzzy posted:

I'd give up my dividends forever if they get healthcare out of it.

+1, I'm already paying a premium by shopping at REI so they can take their margins and shove

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

FogHelmut posted:

I used my Outlet coupon on a backpack.

I already have too many backpacks that I don't use.

I now have a 1-in 1-out rule re: backpacks

5 max

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

RodShaft posted:

$55 Klymit Insulated Static V Sleeping Pad AMAZON TREASURE TRUCK ONLY

I only seem to be posting deals here, are we cool with that or should I knock it off?

Not sure if this deal is dead but I have this pad and it’s great for t he price. My gf’s Nemo pad is better but costs like 4x what this does

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

So the Nemo Tensor is half-off right now. HMy partner has one and loves it, but I have a perfectly adequate Static V insulated pad. Is it worth splurging for the upgrade, or is REI just tossing out all of last year's pads to make way for the latest and greatest? You'd think Labor Day weekend would be a good time to catch people when they need new pads, but I don't know much about the gear retail game

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

The Fool posted:

I really like my patagonia houdini

:emptyquote:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Fillo pillow reigns supreme