Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kirios posted:

If the Astros actually win the world series this year I am buying that magazine and framing it

Probably be cheaper to go find one now, then frame it if it actually happens. I'd have to think those things are going to be collectors editions if it actually happens.

I have no idea where to buy 3 year old magazines though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Intruder posted:

Tucker is 20 and slashing .288/.349/.553 in AA, I have high hopes for him

This post is begging for a JeffersonLives forums reincarnation.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kirios posted:

Isn't Keuchel on short rest for game 1?

Regular rest isn't it? Thursday > Tuesday is 4 days off.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

ComposerGuy posted:

I know that's a bit much to be sharing on our dead comedy forum, but following along and posting with my goon Astro buddies is really going to help. You're all great and our team is cool and good.

You might wanna exchange notes with No Butt Stuff, he's going through the same thing right now and seems to have his head on straight about it (after some obviously initial bewilderment).

Looking forward to this series, I can't muster up the hate I should be able to for the Dodgers since they spend so much money. But I'm solidly cheering for the Astros.

• Locked thread