Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wax Dynasty
Jan 1, 2013

This postseason, I've really enjoyed bringing back the three-inning save.

Hell Gem

Big Mean Jerk posted:

I'll take McCann if no one else has. Otherwise, gimme Brad Peacock.

I also feel like I don't deserve to take your money after being such a turd yesterday, so you pick the av and I'll pay for it, or you pick your own av and I'll pay for that one.

I still really can't believe this is real. I've been watching the Astros for almost 40 years and I've seen them through a lot of lean times. Even though I was happy with the Rockets' wins in 94 and 95, this is so much better.

As for av's, I'll take Peacock because I don't think anyone else took McCann. As a backup, I'll take the Ghost of Mike Scott's Comb-over Mullet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wax Dynasty
Jan 1, 2013

Hell Gem

TheChirurgeon posted:

Yes you can! DONE!

e: OK, as far as I can tell that wraps up the legit requests, or the ones that are coherent. Thus begins ROUND 2!

Sab0921, you've got first pick, though iirc you wanted Reddick as Flair, right? Please confirm.

After that, I'll take another few requests. Players only though (sorry, candide--no gloves or hills)

I wanted Peacock, if he's still available, sorry if it wasn't clear:

Wax Dynasty posted:

I still really can't believe this is real. I've been watching the Astros for almost 40 years and I've seen them through a lot of lean times. Even though I was happy with the Rockets' wins in 94 and 95, this is so much better.

As for av's, I'll take Peacock because I don't think anyone else took McCann. As a backup, I'll take the Ghost of Mike Scott's Comb-over Mullet.

It would be extra awesome to somehow show him as long suffering, being one of like three players remaining from the 2012 team.

Wax Dynasty
Jan 1, 2013

Hell Gem

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Nope, and I haven’t received my order from the Chronicle either.

Fwiw, I got my Chronicle order of two extra winning editions about four days ago. Still nothing on the Sports Illustrated reprints.

Wax Dynasty
Jan 1, 2013

Hell Gem

TheChirurgeon posted:

:siren: Attention remaining Astros fans - who else still wants an avatar? :siren:

I never got my Brad Peacock request from before.

Wax Dynasty
Jan 1, 2013

Hell Gem

Awesome, thanks kind goon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wax Dynasty
Jan 1, 2013

Hell Gem
gently caress the Yankees, Cardinals and Rangers, regardless of league, but I'm also old enough to remember the original gently caress the Dodgers days as well as gently caress the Braves.

I just can't hate on Seattle though, they were my AL team growing up, especially after Ken Griffey Jr.

• Locked thread