Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

https://streamable.com/9w981

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
I'm going to be in the air for game 6 and it's going to be the goddamn worst

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
win or lose, I'm going to land in Amsterdam in like 11 hours so I'll be fine

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
i'm not crying i'm not crying

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
I'm a latecomer, my family moved to Houston in 2001 and I became an Astros fan because we kept getting free tickets for games

in summary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOU0yV2dj8U

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

Kirios posted:

pick your player you want an avatar of friend

I'm Venezuelan and Altuve was already taken, so I have to go for Marwin

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Hell, just my first game at MMP (vs the Pirates in 2001) was a great experience. Even though it's not regarded as a great ballpark, the game-day experience was infinitely better than at the few games I had seen at Joe Robbie Stadium or whatever they're calling it these days

Also, going to the final game of the season in 2004 when we were riding a hot streak and clinched the wild card spot. MMP was absolutely electric

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
I just ordered my dad a WS champs Altuve jersey for Christmas because I'm a good son

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

hell yeah, thanks man!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
I can't put the Rangers at #1 on my hate list because they have a bunch of Venezuelans

gently caress the Cardinals forever and ever

• Locked thread