Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Hi AI

Until 14 inch and the Requium for a Jeep thread I'd mostly skipped over your corner of these forums. But that thread brought me here and you guys are all hilarious retards. 14 inch you're a god among men and I'd love to make some kind of reality show about you. Anyway to my point.

I've got a few years of auto mech training years ago but no body work at all. Long story short in a single day I was rear ended twice on the 101, then on Ventura a Semi-truck nearly tore off my front end. Naturally, none stopped. I have a 05 Hyundai Tiburon with 90k miles on it. Drives just fine but it needs new tires and I'm concerned about that unless this gets fixed:

Any time I hit a dip or something that wheel hits the top area up there, probably metal. So my question to you is this. What would it take to fix? From my limited pictures would this be worth paying money to fix? Can it be hammered out? I don't mind finding some junk parts for the hood and the bumper but that quarter panel looks pretty hosed to me. What about hacking something together with zipties?

Anyway pictures: https://imgur.com/gallery/AWUb7

Edit: I live in Los Angeles so if you're a body guy here or known one in the SFV area I'd be happy to toss you some cash to at least have a look

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Cool thanks

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

oh for sure, my bad.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Good to know, thanks. The alignment has seemed ok but I'll be sure to have it checked.

• Locked thread