Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I preordered it on Amazon for the Switch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Same here I hope.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I preordered it on Amazon so it should be here by the end of the day.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't know how to play puyo puyo or tetris but it seemed fun from the video of it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HORI is making one for Switch probably for the launch of Ultra SF2... https://nintendowire.com/news/2017/03/04/hori-reveals-new-arcade-stick-switch/

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

sweet, i was hoping there'd be single player challenges. my last question is whether i should buy this or nier automata, but i dunno what person could possibly choose

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SW-4148-5903-6503

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

now that i own A SWITCH i kind of want to get this on SWITCH but i bet there's still more ppl on ps4 atm and playing with a stick feels too drat good

Whoa when did you get a switch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well if you do get it on Switch, add me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm on Switch as well.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Caithness posted:

I got the impression it was about 75% switch 25% PS4

Haven't most of Japan been playing on PS4 the past 3 years though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nice resting camel.

• Locked thread