Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I just bought the PS4 version on Amazon, should be here in a couple days. I had no idea this even existed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I can't stop playing this, it's insanely good.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The fusion mode is nuts and I love it.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

Btw where the hell did they get all these Tetris and Puyo characters. Is there deep puzzle action lore I was unaware of or are they new to this game.
The Tetris characters are new for this game, but: https://puyonexus.com/wiki/List_of_Characters

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Caithness posted:

I'm now ranked #2 in my state. The #1 guy is someone who goes to my Smash Bros locals.
You can defeat your rival if you have wonderful friends.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

i keep beating the cpu on the puyo levels before i get teh score req for 3 starts....fuuu
Those are the toughest. You have to build a big chain and burn it all at once. They'll die to two and three-chains before you can hit your score.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

I might double dip and pick this game up on Switch but Im tempted to wait for a sale. Having this on a handheld would be incredible though
Don't you have a Vita? Remote Play it from your PS4.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

I can't do that on like, an airplane or a train though.
Oh, right.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

He exactly ties his last high score, which is insane to me.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Chemical Bastard posted:

Steam version having a bit of a rough launch, maybe wait til they fix sound and non 360 controller support.
Good to know, I was planning to pick it up.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Is it a game? A soundtrack?

• Locked thread