Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ive put more time into the demo thn literally any other game on my switch other than zelda lmao. i just learned how to do t-spins and about 7-bag rng yesterday aand i feel like neo looking at the matrix for the first time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Success at the 4th store. And the guy who checked out for me called over his friend and excitedly yelled "somebody's buying Puyo!!" and we all swapped gamer tags for online. I found a Best Buy staffed by Tetris enthusiasts

lmfao that rules

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ppl who have the english version, is there n option to switch to the japanese voices? theyre 100x better, espcially the bear

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

God drat I am ready to puzzle. Who wants to play online tonight?

switch version right? if so im down

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

puyo makes m y brain hurt but its super fun aand tetris rules. the official youtube channl put up some advanced tutorials, people interested shouldg o check them out

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

im goin to the gym, should be home by 8:30 or so edt

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

jjust got home nd i'm downloading it now, add me: SW-7731-6422-4909

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

Let me know when you're done downloading it.

sorry ran nd got food, i'm all set.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

put up a swap room, pw is 2970

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao ive got a ways to go

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol i got fuckn schooled. ggs eagle

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i was gettng better at puyo by the end but ive never played more than like an hour of it n my life and it showed. do you hve a replay of the set before that when you got like ten tetris in a row because jesus christ lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

swap mode's my favorite but fusions growing on me, now that i know wht happens to squashed puyo it kind of rules

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i bought risukuma nd he sounds like grizzly adams in a really lovely way lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

idk about the tetris guys but puyo has charcters and an ongoing plot and has since like the MSX

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Rookie Tetris Baron here

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mother of god

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lord almighty

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted: