Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I'm buying this rn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I've been playing this for about two hours and I'm 13% through the adventure mode because I'm a dumb gamer who is compelled to get 3 stars before advancing.

I'm having fun but I'm honestly dreading online cause my brain can't comprehend anything more than the most basic of strategies.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
My strategy for Puyo is to just slam down a bunch randomly at the start of the match and then hope to God later when I clear something it somehow starts a chain. That is the extent of my mental capacity.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Yeah I bought Zed's cause he's my boy and it just makes them slightly more "robot-y" and 100% more bad.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Evil Eagle posted:

Every time I get into a big bang match online they pick O . Please stop
Pee peep ee pee peeee

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Evil Eagle posted:

Tee is cool
I prefer to call him by his title, the King of Tetris.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Cubivore_ posted:

The Switch version has cheat codes. I suck so this is cool. unlocked all the characters, voice packs and some other poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laVcXsssUnw
I mean, that's cool if you're a super pro and just wanna unlock everything. But if you suck why wouldn't you wanna play through the adventure mode and challenge yourself to get better? That's what I've been doing and I'm having fun.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Evil Eagle posted:

Oh what on earth....Acts 8, 9 and 10 are now unlocked
:dogstare:

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
What an easy win.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Switch and also really really bad.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Evil Eagle posted:

My Switch's online stopped working for some reason so I haven't played in a while. I need to fix it
Hold down the power button for like 15 seconds.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

FactsAreUseless posted:

He exactly ties his last high score, which is insane to me.
It's gotta be a predetermined block set and TAS or incredible memorization.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I'm extremely not good at puyo but I enjoy playing Tetris. :shobon:

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I'm free all night but I'm also not very good at anything other than vanilla Tetris.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

trying to jack off posted:

lol, turns out you can spin to victory in one game
:holy:

• Locked thread