Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

At this point I would go for a Hail Mary and buy a switch.

that should have been your plan from the start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

goferchan posted:

lmao at watching you painstakingly place 5 or 6 blocks while he builds his nightmare combo tower. this game looks great

laughing while also scared

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
how's the single player options? I havent owned a tetris since the original game boy one, so playing online is really not an option for me

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

dragon enthusiast posted:

a lot of not actually that good players (me) use a real flexible form called gtr to build easy turnarounds
http://puyonexus.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1216
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HyNDaUSqgE0

gym, tan, and raundry

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

There's a story mode wth challenges and stuff but also you can play Tetris and Puyo, and both of them at the same time as you want

sweet, i was hoping there'd be single player challenges. my last question is whether i should buy this or nier automata, but i dunno what person could possibly choose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
I bought this game over the weekend and it absolutely owns. In addition to a bunch of multiplayer, I've been doing single player challenge rounds in the morning to get my brain in gear, and it's a powerful feeling getting faster and sharper every day

dragon enthusiast posted:

my left joycon started loving up and now randomly drops or repeats inputs, idk if I should send it in for repairs

you can still play the game on a single joycon, so I'd send it in. Or maybe buy an 8bitdo snes controller on amazon and then send the joycon off once it arrives so you don't have to slum it?

• Locked thread