Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FutonForensic

hey kidz..... welcome to the chillest place on the web, just for kidz! don't look at the other threads. there's some raw stuff in there you're not ready for yet. lotta hard truths. but there's only soft truths in here. and fun games & activities!! (activities are just games that don't have anything cool in them, like dialogue trees, and Master Chief)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

FutonForensic

FactsAreUseless posted:

Um, actually, chillinternet.club is the place for adults to be on the internet. It has all the things you like.

chillinternet.club is the place for adults, chillinternet.club/KidzZone.asp is the place just for kidz

FutonForensic

hey dipshitz! there are differences between the two pictures below. can you find them all? i never will

FutonForensic

what the--the prime minister's been murdered! his bodyguards, slain! hey kids, can you identify the killer, for god and country?

FutonForensic fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Apr 21, 2017

FutonForensic

eonwe posted:

I'd love to post here, but its illegal for me to visit the site unless I get parental permission. they want to investigate it a bit and make sure there aren't any "craz-o's" as my dad said. hope to check out your cool stuff soon

i have great news for your dad that I can't wait to share with him in private: The Kidz Zone is 100% Craz-O free. No parental permission required, nor recommended! Seriously, don't show your parents this space just for kids!! It's just for kids!!!

FutonForensic

i am he posted:

its that bastard from the rabbit-duck illusion

FutonForensic

i'm the guy in the wheelchair thoughtfully named "wheels"

FutonForensic

Hey, BK Kids Club! The :duckie: is a wildcard! Use any number or character you want. Or just draw over it! There's No Rules and No Bedtimes in this bacchanal of childish delights!

FutonForensic

FutonForensic

FutonForensic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

thx for changing the thread tag from shitpost..... this truly is a Zone for Kidz now

• Locked thread