Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UHD
Nov 11, 2006

I'm not french or anything but I doubt they give the slightest poo poo what an american politician says about their election

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

wonder how the world will top itself after this

"lol the uk won't vote to cripple itself"

"lol america won't elect an idiot rapist"

"lol france won't elect the nazi"

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

right my bad ty

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

tbf bombing the gently caress out of the wrong (occasionally the right?) people is precedential as gently caress

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Condiv posted:

let me guess, the french press conveniently ignored all of macron's faults while blowing his opponent's out of proportion

what does coffee have to do with it

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

jBrereton posted:

It 👏 Was 👏 Originally 👏 Solely 👏 Intended 👏 To 👏 Stop 👏 Congress 👏 Picking 👏 The 👏 President 👏 Themselves 👏 In 👏 A 👏 System 👏 With 👏 A 👏 Theoretically 👏 Separate 👏 Legislative 👏 And 👏 Executive 👏 Branch 👏 Which 👏 Is 👏 Why 👏 Congresspeople 👏 Can't 👏 Be 👏 Electors

congrats you somehow made the clap even more obnoxious

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

logikv9 posted:

omlette du fromage

now I'm hungry

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Kurtofan posted:

Obama just confirmed he is a macronman

as opposed to a le penis or what

UHD