Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

pity reply

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Agag posted:

Racism is weird in that its ubiquitous but racists never seen to be able to get their policies implemented effectively. Then when they do in some limited measure it becomes an international disgrace. Like that child rape gulag Australia keeps migrants in, or Israel and... all the stuff they have going on.

both of these things are still going on

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

now i'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed, but we're looking at ten, twenty million dead- tops.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

say what you want about le pen it really sounds like she made a major effort to become less lovely compared to her family and even cut off contact. j'auplaudie

still lovely though lol!!!!

"That's my family, Kate. That's not me."

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Condiv posted:

mods, please change thread subtitle to:"now will africa civilize under his divine will?"

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Plutonis posted:

The last Habsburg Kaiser became a member of the European Parliament and got in a scuffle with Ian Paisley.

the one good thing the habsburgs did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

MonsieurChoc posted:

One of them tried to make a peace-deal during WW1 and also wanted to ban gas attacks.

he was okay i guess. a coincidence that the only good ones were the last ones?

• Locked thread