Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
Wait if Le Pen wins will I still be able to watch France 24 online or is she going to take it away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Mélenchon please why are you acting like this I believed in u

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Drunkboxer posted:

Votings a civic duty not some weird dumb personal statement

If that's true then why did I vote for Jill Stein

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

jBrereton posted:

A handful of incredibly stupid white gays claim to like Le Pen for now shocker.

Five vice articles about gay racism later and we still haven't learned

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Feel like Macron Is going to have a scandal come out at the last minute and ruin this election

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

The Puppet Master posted:

It is reported that he has only been faithful to his wife

It doesn't have to be infidelity. Surely he's had like a coke habit or something? He was a banker after all.

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Waiting for there to be a dab emoji so I can make the claptexting thing even more obnoxious

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Fallen Hamprince posted:

https://twitter.com/jacobinmag/status/857290417183838212

the american left is terminally brokebrained and only capable of seeing electoral politics as a competition between centrism and fascism that fascism will eventually win

But it's true

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Is Macron French Gary Johnson except he probably knows where Allepo is and doesn't smoke weed

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Are the leaks even legit?

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Well I certainly do like money more than nazis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

get that OUT of my face posted:

ah gently caress i can't believe he's done this

• Locked thread