Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Nonsense posted:

Stay in d&d you big baby bitch

i'm a big baby bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Top City Homo posted:

melenchon didn't tell his voters to vote for macron

i think it will be super close

The polls don't seem to agree so I guess that's based on nothing.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Pluskut Tukker posted:

So if I'm reading this right, if the votes for the fringe left candidates had gone to Mélenchon instead he'd have had a shot at the second round?

Hmm imagine if the left could agree.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Wait so were there any email or is just the existence of email the problem?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I wonder if any more french nazis can shoot themselves in public.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
If I lived in Nice i'd vote whatever pushed the percentage to 69%.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Horseshoe theory posted:

Nah, Le Pen will get a super majority.

hmm yah

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Horseshoe theory posted:

More likely than the French left getting poo poo done.

She'll lose to a centrist every time forever. The only way she could win is if a real leftist that actually threatens the french elite is against her.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Macron at 61% with zero ile de france reported yet.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

etalian posted:

Well if it gets that bad he would have to bang a intern or college student to improve his polling.

He's already living with his rapist what more do you want.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I ran the google maps eyeball test in some of the heaviest Le Pen areas like Aisne and the north part of Haute-Marne and they don't seems nearly as visibly lovely as just about any part of rural America.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Melenchon would have been much better, yes.

Absolutely, but he might have lost.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Gum posted:

The only regions of western Europe that really come close to the worst parts of America in terms of poverty are sections of England and Wales.

Oh, I didn't say worst parts of America, I said picked at random platonic American small town.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Yeah, but where's all the celebration champaign gonna come from libs :smugdog:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

LinYutang posted:

Why do liberals suck at hacking, there should have been plenty of poo poo on Trump and le pen worth stealing

Well the left doesn't have massive government backing and liberals pretend their legitimacy is derived from playing by the rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

LinYutang posted:

lol you don't need money to steal someone's password

The left needs to step up its game, maybe stop bashing on tech Bros

I'm spitballing here but I'd guess state sponsored full time hacking with developed tools like the us and russia run is vastly more effective than some dude in a basement, especially if the vulnerabilities often start from wide net low probability attacks.

• Locked thread