Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
I am selling my dumb 4k gaming monitor and bought a 34" ultrawide and it owns owns owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

I am selling my dumb 4k gaming monitor and bought a 34" ultrawide and it owns owns owns

i dunno, once i got used to hidpi doing anything involving text on a regular monitor sucks

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Silver Alicorn posted:

they are somewhat popular in a medical setting

all medical user interfaces are trash, hth

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
[quote="“blowfish”" post="“477173338”"]
all medical user interfaces are trash, hth
[/quote]

they suffer from the slow development cycle of medical things and any user interface where it is cheaper to train people to deal with it than it is to get a new interface will always be bad. see most internally developed business solution everywhere.

• Locked thread