Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
more like gaylight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
what ratio is my mac book pro

eh most of the time it's fine but occasionally i have to use the totally acceptable full screen mode and then everything is totally fine

if the monitor was taller the entire lappy would be less cool so i am very content

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
sometimes you cant move forward in every single direction at once

my new phamracy is good and I like it a lot for a lot of reasns and hope to be there for years

but there is no window or fan in the toilet

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

cinci zoo sniper posted:

why do you need a fan in a toilet tho
at the very least if you didnt have a window in a toilet an extractor fan would be a second choice

we just have a can of air spray and an unspoken set of rules to let people know in advance if youre going to make the room inhabitable for thre next 15 minutes

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
how does windows deal with dynamic ranges

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
420:69 amorigjt ??!!!!

• Locked thread